Two closets

Sometimes people need to see the consequences of their actions, was Peters thought as he walked out of the school building and over to the car that was waiting. He wished the people in HYDRA could see the pain they'd caused him, though he doubted most of them would care.

"Hey kid, here put this on," Was the greeting he received from Happy as he closed the door to the car.

"Why am I putting this on?" Peter grabbed the cream colored
Sweater and the plain black dress pants before sliding the black divider up beginning to dress.

"Press conference about the blip. That's the only decent thing I could find in your damn closet." The older man grumbled.

"I have two.  One for nice clothes one for comfy clothes." The spiderling responded as he buttoned the slacks quickly moving to the shirt.

"Well where the hells the second one?" The driver sighed, clearly annoyed at the situation.

"...the bathroom Happy." The spilerling laughed slightly as he pulled the sweater over his head and put the divider down before moving to sit more comfortably in his seat.

"Most people don't have two closets Peter." The man drove the car through the busy New York traffic like he'd been doing it his whole life. (As for as Peter was concerned, he had.) "We're almost there. Be ready."

Peter braced himself for the questions and the flashes of the camera, letting out a sigh as he thought about how he could be sleeping right now.

"Ew."

I am so so sorry guys. I'm the worst at remembering when I last updated abs u hadn't realized it had been so long. I don't have an excuse other then school but I'm not the only one who has school. That's not an excuse for how long it's been. I really am so sorry. Thank you for reading this short shitty chapter and have an absolutely amazing day my loves.