♔With You♔ | ♡Carl Grimes♡

♡Carl Grimes x Female Reader♡ 

♟Season 4 ♟

♢♢♢♢♢

"Are you serious? That cloud looks nothing like a bear." Carl exclaims, chuckling. "What does it look like then?" I ask, shutting my eyes peacefully. "Hmm..I'm not sure.." I sit up, crossing my arms and looking at him with raised eyebrows. "What?" He smiles. "Seriously. You can't come up with one thing that those clouds look like?" He sighs, lying down. "Nope. Stop looking at me like you're gonna shoot me." I giggle at his comment. "I'd never shoot you." I promise.

"What are you kids up to?" Michonne strolls into the farmyard where we are, a smile plastered on her face. "Supposedly cloud watching, but Carl has no imagination." I explain. Michonne laughs at me, turning her head upwards to look. "That one looks like a bear." She hums. "Told ya!" I grin at Carl. Carl whines in protest, "I don't understand either of you." Michonne and I smirk at each other.

"Anywho, I got you both something." Michonne pulls her arms out from behind her back, each hand holding a small candy bar. She passes us one each. "Wow thanks Michonne!" I beam. She chuckles, looking over to Carl who has already started eating his. I gently kick Carl's leg, who looks up at Michonne. "Oh..oh yeah thank you Michonne. Really." Michonne sends us both a smile, before walking back up to the prison. 

☁︎

"Carl.." I trail off, a while after we have both finished our candy bars. "Yeah Y/N/N?" He turns on his side, resting on his elbow to face me. "Do you think...when we're older we'll have a place like this? To keep people safe?" I ask, watching as his face lights up. "I really hope so, do you?" I nod, slightly exaggeratedly. He grins. "And..we'll still be best friends?" I continue, hopefully. Carl looks my features up and down with a soft look. "We'll always be best friends." He states simply. "You think so?" I whisper. "I know so. Nothing will ever split us up, and even if it does, we'll always find a way back to each other. I won't let anything hurt us, or you." My heart thumps in my chest as his eyes divert between my eyes and lips. "I won't let anything hurt you either." I mumble. 

With no further hesitation, his lips land on mine.