It's you again! More Shinobi, Friend or Foe

Dick's POV
I was listening to the Police radios until there was a huge explosion in the distance. I looked over before jumping off my Ledge and calling my motorcycle.
Timeskip brought to you by Dc Titans Nightwing
I made it to the sight and saw the Clondy [Clone and Grundy] yet he was much more tan to him. He turned around and charged through a building as people started running away. I jumped down and introduced myself.

Nightwing:"I remember you! You were much grayer when I met you but you gotten a little tanner, tell me, what's your secret?" It roared at me before charging as I flip over him while sticking a explosive to his back. I pressed a button as he staggered forward.

Nightwing:"You're nothing but a big brute aren't you?" I ran towards him and kicked him in the back of his kneecap which made home kneel as I punched him in the side of his face before kicking him as he swung his arms towards me. I ducked and kicked his face as I backflipped off of him as he slammed the ground which caused a crack in the ground and sent it zipping towards me as I frontflip. He smashed the ground again and grabbed a boulder before hurling it towards me as I grabbed three wing-dings and sent them at it and when they hit it, I blew it up remotely as the chunks flew past me with some pebbles hitting my suit and hair. I grab my sticks and get ready to fight the big gray monster in front of me. We charged at each other as I slid under him and hit him in the back. He went for and back chop and which I dodge until he went in for a punch in which it connected with my blocking arms as it sent me sliding on the ground as dirt flew around. I put my escrima sticks together to make my staff and hit him from 5 feet away as I hit him in the gut before smacking him in the side of the face then separated them and hitting his jaw hard with the both of them. I back up a little as the monster stumbles a bit before regaining balance before charging at me while I charge up an electric punch and when he was close enough, I punch him which sent him rolling through the dirt with him kneeling on his fist and knee while electricity sparked from his body... something was very peculiar though, lines of aqua appeared about his body. He started to rise and then, he unleashed my own energy directly back at me which sent me tumbling on the ground as I hit a tree.

Nightwing:"What's the damage Kori?" I managed to say while pain courses through my body.

Kori:"Armor: 50% Body Damage: could be worst, Electrical storage: empty." Ah damn it, I saw him walking over with his fists at the side of his body. I closed my eyes until I heard

???:"Secret Ninja Art: Hanzō-Style Full Bloom!!!" I saw a girl with a red scarf, black haired tied up into some sort of pony tail with a white ribbon, a yellow school uniform with a green skirt and thigh high stockings use two swords:

and slash Clondy before making a X with her swords as she sent him back before landing onto the ground. She turned and ran towards me as four others came and attack Clondy