The musical im writing is really sad. Heres the music and plot

THIS HAS PUT ME IN AN ACTUAL EMOTIONAL WRECK STATE

Here's the soundtrack

Instrumental: The stage becomes invisible and you can see Emily holding a picture of Penny and crying

(High school)
Would You Be So Kind: Emily is pushed off this stage as the song starts. You can Rebecca and Penny with school backpacks on. Penny sings to Rebecca about her crush on Emily. A younger Emily enters the class and here's Penny's conversation with Rebecca

In The Middle: Rebecca gets Penny and Emily together. Emily and Penny go on a first date. Rebecca enjoys tagging along as a third wheel. All three of them contribute to singing in this song.

Absolutely Smitten: Penny sings a song to Emily about how much she loves her. Shortly after this song Penny receives an acceptance letter to a college across the country

Party Tattoos: The two fall even deeper in love as they share their first kisses. Penny reveals that she plans to go to the college across the country and that it is best that they break up. Emily is heartbroken and sings the final verse again.

Human: Emily goes to Penny's house to help her pack. She sings about how their love can't end like this. After this song they decide to do have a long distance relationship.

Act Two

(After college)
Life Lesson: Penny drops out college and reunites with Emily in their hometown. She also gets to hang out with her best friend Rebecca.

Penny reveals to Emily that she dropped out because she was diagnosed with stage four brain cancer. She said that she had and estimated 6 months to live. She claims that she wanted to spend the remaining of her time with Emily.

It's U: Emily tells Penny that no matter what she will always be there. She gives Penny a promise ring in this song.

Intertwined: Emily and Penny travel through their hometown. Revealing old memories. They get home and simply cuddle in tears while Penny talks about how afraid she is of what's happening to her.

If I'm Being Honest: Penny asks Emily if she could ever truly love her even if she knows now that she is bound to die soon.
At the end of the song (during the ohhhhhhhhs) Penny has a seizure and is rushed to the hospital.

6/10: Rebecca is told to come to the hospital. Penny tells her now that she has stage four cancer. Rebecca is hurt that she wasn't told before. She yells at Penny and asks, "we're we ever friends or was this all a game?!" Rebecca storms out of the hospital.

The doctors tell Penny and Emily that Penny has to be taken in for an emergency surgery, as the tumor was worse than they realized.

Talk to me: Emily tells Penny that she will be waiting for her outside the room. She says it's just like when Penny went to college. She says that once Penny is done she will come back.

During the final verse Penny is taken into surgery. Emily now admits to herself how scared she is.

When: Penny sings about how she wishes she had taken more advantage of her life. She is upset that she didn't stay home from college. She wishes that she spent more time with Rebecca.

(During the ooooos) We see Penny put under anesthesia.

Emily is sobbing in the hallways.

Rebecca is at her home crying.

The doctors exit the surgery room and tell Emily that Penny has passed away.

Secret For The Mad: At Penny's funeral we can see Emily crying as she slides a diamond ring onto Penny's corpse's finger. Rebecca cries as well. They whole ensemble is dressed in black and surrounds the casket. Penny's ghost goes to each of them and sings about how it's okay that she's gone and that things will improve.

Instrumental: The cast leaves and now only Emily is on stage holding a picture of Penny and crying

Thoughts????."