Chapter 18

"She's gone"

"No she's not, you're lying" your voice shakes and you're on the urge of crying.

She can't be.

"Where is she, I wanna see her" you chuckle.

The doctor bends down and puts a hand on your shoulder. You grow confused but all of the sudden you start crying.

"Sweetie, she's gone" you push the doctor and she slides half way down the hall.

"No she's not!" You yell and run to find your mom's room. "Please mom, stay with me"

You run towards her room and push the door open and then you saw her. Your best friend, your idol, your mom, your everything lifeless on the bed.

You shake her as tears start to pile up.

"Mom! Wake up!" You yell and sob.

Your dad enters the room to find you shaking your mom and crying your eyes out. You turn to see your dad and anger fills your body.

"You!" You say. "Get out Of here!" You pant and sob. "You did this to her"

"I didn't-"

"Stop denying it! If you came home that night, everything would've been fine. You did this to her. You did this to me. You made this whole thing happen in a snap and you continue to enjoy your life with that girl you probably just met at a club!" You yell your heart out.

He doesn't say anything and your body starts to lunge at him and pushing him far away from you.

"Don't you ever come to me again!"

Soon later the police came and came towards you. You look up at them with tears coming out.

"You have to live with your dad y/n" they suddenly say.

"Excuse you? I'm not living with that monster! You know what he did to my mom!" You point at your lifeless mom. "Do you see her? I no longer have a mom anymore because of him!"

"I understand that, but you have to live with your father since there's no one else to take care of you"

"You've got to me kidding me right now! Don't you think this is all a little to much for a little girl like me huh? Does anyone give mercy for me?" You yell.

"Come with us" they take your arm and you instantly yank it way easily.

"No!" You run towards your mom and hug her. "Mom, come back please" you shake her one more time before you're suddenly put into handcuffs.

"Sorry, but we have to do this"

"Take this off me!" You yell and you try to break them, but it wouldn't budge. Your strength isn't strong enough to break it. You cry louder and now it's harder for you to breathe.

The two cops grab each of your arms and carry you.

"Mom!" You yell.

—————

A single tear leaves your eye and Jimin hugs you tighter. You snug into his chest and you silently sob as he rubs your back.

Jimin was the first person you've ever told your story to. You don't know why you told him, but something was telling you that you should.

"I can't imagine a life like that." Jimin pulls away from the hug to look at your face.

"You're strong, independent, and beautiful, please know that. I know your mom is very proud of how far you've come." Jimin says while wiping your tears away from your face with his thumbs.

You don't know why, but you felt like Jimin was an Angel your mom sent you. He's such a caring a person, and very understanding. He's like a miracle as a person for you. You know it sounds dramatic, but this was the first time someone was ever considering to you.

"Jimin." You say and he hums in response. "Please stay by my side" you say.

"Of course-"

"Please, don't leave ever leave me" you say and Jimin looks at you in the eyes.

You were desperate. You were desperate for someone to be by your side forever so you can finally have happiness in your life. You were tired of having to suffer almost everyday. Jimin was like a sun to your dark clouds. You needed him to stay with you so you can forget the horrible scars your dad left you with.

"Y/n. I'm not going to ever leave you. The only time I'm gonna leave you is when you tell me to go" he says.

"Thank you" you say and hug him once more.

You melt into the hug and you sigh in relief of finally having someone there for you.

Well.. first time in a long time

"I think we should get going, it's starting to get cold" Jimin says and you nod.

You both get up from the sand and you dust the sand off your clothes and hair. Jimin did the same with his clothes.

You guys walk back to the car and get inside. Jimin starts the car and starts driving back home. While you guys were driving, you decided to check your phone. You check your phone and see the name Jungkook. You've gotten about 20 text messages from him.

You open the message app and read all the text messages.

Jungkook:
How was the date?

Jungkook:
I'm bored, come home.

Jungkook:
Why are you taking so longg

Jungkook:
It's already night! Where
Are you guys??

You chuckle at his texts and Jimin glares at you. You look at him back and he looks back at the road

"Who are you texting" Jimin asks and fakes a cough.

"Why do you wanna know" you tease and he gets annoyed about you not telling him who it is. He obviously didn't want it to be a boy.

"Just tell me. Please" Jimin says seriously and you roll your eyes teasingly.

"It's Jungkook" you say and you smile at his now frowning expression on his face.

"Why is he texting you?" He asks

"He missed me I guess" you shrug and pretend to text him back. You laugh at your phone, trying to make Jimin jealous.

"Stop texting him-"

Your phone rings unexpectedly and you see the name Jungkook. Jimin looks at you and you look at him with a sly smirk.

You confidently answer the phone.

"Y/n-"

"Jungkookie" you say cutely and cringe but it was only to make Jimin jealous.

Jungkook on the other side of the phone, was blushing. Not about the nickname, but the fact about you giving him a nickname.

"Jungkookie?" He chuckles. "What's with the name?"

"Oh nothing, just thought I should give you a nickname since we're friends now" you say while smiling.

Jimin cussed under his breathe.

Jimin was about to call your name, but all of the sudden the car stops and both of you jerk forward.

"What happened" you ask while putting the phone on mute.

Jimin tried starting the car but it wouldn't work, it somehow stopped working.

"I think we're out of gas"