Chapter 12

"Ugh" you growl and stare at the pure darkness in your room and sigh. You sit up and turn on the lamp light that was next to your bed.

You couldn't get any sleep due to the fact that In the morning, you would go on a date with Jimin.

But why were you scared? It's not like you have any feelings for him.

Right?

Jimin was struggling, but not struggling to sleep, but to find a good way to spend a date. He's been up all night and knows well that he's gonna look like a monster in the morning.

He wanted everything to be perfect and show you what he's actually like. It was his time to show you that he's the one for you.

Jimin was making lists of things to do with you, but he threw all of them in the bin.

Watching movies, having a picnic at the park, and eating out are all so boring to him. He wanted to do something out of the ordinary, something you'll never think of.

He should've thought about this sooner, but he has to do what he has to do.

After a few more minutes of thinking, he finally thinks of an idea. Something that will make you fall in love with him. Well, he hoped you would.

You fall asleep after thinking about the negative things that could happen. You realize that you shouldn't be nervous. This whole thing was for you guys to get closer and to know more about each other.

It was a new experience for you, and you didn't want it to be a bad memory you would have to tell to your future children.

Jungkook was also awake. He was flickering his lamp on and off while dozing off into the darkness of his room.

He didn't want to admit it, but he felt broken.

He wished that he was nicer to you before everything happened. He regrets calling you names, teasing you when you're in a bad mood, and everything he's done that was bad.

He wishes that he was more like Jimin. Someone who is trustworthy and protective.

Jungkook felt so blind to see the beauty in you, he just couldn't understand why he's only seeing it now. And he hated himself for being so blind. Especially when Jimin came.

To you, Jungkook was more like a brother. He teased you, made fun of you at times, and all the other stuff brothers would do. Before he apologized, you would've never thought that Jungkook could be a nice person that is willing to protect you. You thought he was a monster and your bully.

When Jungkook heard Jimin saying he's starting to have feeling for you, he got hurt and there's no denying it. He wanted to replace Jimin but he knew that it wasn't right.

Maybe there's a chance for him? Maybe he just needs to prove that he's a different man than you think he is. He just needs get closer to you.

But everything seems impossible to him since Jimin is there.

~~~

Phone? Check.

Wallet? Check.

Mints? Check.

Glasses? Check.

Mr. Fluffer muffins? Che-

"Shit" you run to your room and check everywhere.

Mr. Fluffer muffins was a small stuffed toy you keep in your bag. He was your good luck charm. You had him since day one.

"There you are" you sigh in relief and stuff him into your bag.

You run downstairs to be met with Jungkook and Taehyung chowing down on their breakfast.

Both pair of eyes examining you up and down and you look away from their gaze.

"Do I look weird?" You ask with a shaky voice.

"No" both say at the same time.

"You look absolutely amazing" Jungkook smiles and it made your heart warm up.

"Thanks, that means a lot" you say and he simply nods.

What you don't know is that his heart is beating uncontrollably. You looked a goddess in his eyes and he was jealous that you dress up for Jimin and not him.

You look around the room and you realize that Jimin wasn't there.

Did he forget?

"Uh guys, where's Jimin?" You ask and look around more.

"He went out" Taehyung says and you stop in your place.

"What do you mean? He forgot?" You ask and Taehyung simply ignores your existence. "Do you know where he went?" you ask another question, still no answer.

You sigh and start walking back to you room but you instantly stop when your phone rings. You dig in your purse and find your phone with Jimin's name placed on the screen.

You quickly answer.

"Hello? Where are you-"

"Come outside" the call ends and you blink in confusion.

You look at the front door and walk towards it and your heart beats like you're running a mile.

You open the door and you're eyes widen in surprise.

Jimin stands in front of his car holding a huge bear and flowers with a smile on his face.

Jimin's heart races and he breathes rapidly but quietly due to his nervousness.

You walk up slowly towards him and you cover your mouth in surprise.

"Jimin" you say while your jaw dropped to the floor. "This is adorable" you say and his smile reaches from ear to ear.

He gives you the items.

"I wanted to do something special for you" he scratches the back of his neck and a light tint of red is place on his two cheeks.

"This is the nicest thing a guy has ever done to me." You look at the items he gave you and smile widely.

Jimin enjoys seeing you smile. He would do anything to see you smile just for him.

"Let's get in" he says and opens the door for you to get in.

You don't hesitate and get inside the car and put the items at the back.

Jimin jogs to the driver's seat and starts the car.

"Where are we going" you say and get excited.

"You'll see" he says with a smirk and plays music.

—————

Ima try and start updating this more