The Same But Different

When Bumblebee, Ratchet and Arcee came to they found they were in the Decepticon brig. And Knock Out was no where to be seen. They then noticed that Sky Warp and Thundercracker were standing outside the cell. But this Sky Warp was a different shade of purple and had white instead of black. And Thundercracker was a different shade of blue.

The three Autobots didn't know what to think this universe's Ratchet had tried to kill Knock Out and the other two Autobots from this universe were just as bad. If the Autobots were like that then how bad were the Decepticons here? And what were they going to do to them?

"Hey why are we in a cell?" Asked Bumblebee. "And where's Knock Out?"

"We can't trust Autobots to walk freely around our base." Huffed Thundercracker. "And Knock Out is in the med bay he's in bad shape after the amount of Tox-En you gave him."

"That wasn't us it was this universe's version of me who did that to Knock Out." Ratchet tried to explain "We're from another universe we aren't like the Autobots here."

"A likely Story." Said Sky Warp.

"It's the truth." Arcee told them. "At least let us see Knock Out to know he's OK."

"Why so you can finish him off?" Asked Sky Warp. "Because this would be the first time I ever heard of an Autobot being concerned for a Con."

"We already lost him once and don't know how he's back but we're not letting him die again." Hissed Thundercracker before the two seekers walked out.

"It's gonna be hard to get them to believe us." Said Bumblebee. "I hope Knock Out will be OK."

"Since it was this universe's version of me that did that to him I feel responsible." Ratchet told them. "If he's not OK I'll never forgive myself."

"If he dies I'm bringing Ratchet down hard." Growled Arcee. "Well not you Ratchet but this universe's psycho version of you." "This isn't your fault and is anyone else getting really confused?"

"This whole universe is confusing." Bumblebee groaned.

"I don't trust the Autobots or Decepticons here." Said Arcee.
___________________________________

Meanwhile in the med bay the Decepticon medics Bonecrusher, Hook and Shockwave were working to save Knock Out. Breakdown was outside in the waiting room. Wondering how his best friend who had died the day before was back now. It didn't make since Steeljaw had seen him die but now he was in the med bay just barley clinging to life but alive. Just then Arachnid, Flame war and Steeljaw came in.

"Is it true that Knock Out is alive?" Asked Flame war.

"I don't understand it I saw him die." Steeljaw wondered out loud.

"But I just carried him into the med bay a few hours ago." Explained Breakdown as confused as the others.

While they were talking about the strange situation. Sky Warp and Thundercracker went to the main room of the base to tell Megatron about the Autobots in the brig and the strange story they had told about another universe.

When they arrived they found the Decepticon leader talking to their bother and trine leader Starscream about a new threat that Soundwave had learned of through laserbeak and reported to them.

"It seem the Autobots are building some kind of ground or space bridge we don't know what they plan to do with it." Starscream explained to Megatron. "but it can't be good."