The Browns.

It was raining extremely heavily as me and my mother approached the front door. My head was shielded with an umbrella but my mother walked on without one. I stood a couple feet away from her as she knocked on the door of the Browns' house.

Slowly, the door creaked open and revealed an average sized man with a worried face.

"Hello...Hello there. I'm Mr..Mr Brown. Not to be rude or anything but, who are you?" He stuttered.

"I am Nanny McPhee. This is my daughter Robyn. Pleasure to meet you Mr Brown. We are here to see about your troublesome children."

"Children. What children. Oh...my children. Ahh yes they are in need of a nanny. What's your fee?"

"That's okay Mr Brown. We do not need any money. I am from the government."

"Oh I see.. well the children are downstairs in the kitchen I believe if you want me to introdu-"

"It is okay Mr Brown. We shall introduce ourselves."

We stepped inside and made our way downstairs towards the kitchen. Cowering behind the window was Evangeline clearly hiding from all the chaos we could see through the window. I sat down and comforted her while mother walked in to stop it all.

"Look. The door is open and there's nobody there." I heard someone say. His voice sounded high but I could somehow tell he was about my age.

"I am here. I am Nanny McPhee."

"Did someone say something?"
"I didn't hear anything"
"That's because nobody's there."
I got up after Evangeline had calmed down and stood next to my mother.

"And this is my daughter, Robyn."

Everyone seemed to slow down and looked over to me. I saw a boy staring straight at me near the back of the room by a large cooking pot. He looked to be the oldest. That would make him.... Simon, I believe.

Wondering how I know that? I just do.

"There umm.. Must be a ghost because....nobody is there." He said,  more hesitantly than before.

"There has to be because I can't see anything."
"Or hear it."

"Well then, listen closely and try to hear this. You will free cook, clean up the kitchen and get ready for bed."

"Neverrr"

"Very well." I looked over to mother and saw her pull out her stick. My lip curled up and a smirk plastered onto my face. She raised it a couple inches from the ground, paused, then stomped it down. I watched the sparks bounce on the floor and disappear from view as the children's movements got faster and faster.

Simon's smile left his face as his arms stirred in the pot faster than I'd ever seen anything move before. Tora, the oldest girl began pulling socks off a line at rapid speed whilst Eric, the boy with the glasses, Began whirring away at a machine that looked to be forming an explosive of some sort.

Chrissy began putting things into a catapult like machine whilst Lilly jumped on the other end making it fly in the air and into a pot of boiling water. They seemed to be getting closer and closer to Aggie, the baby of the family, but I knew my mother had them in good hands. Sebastian was swing back and forth above our heads while shouting for it to stop and trying to jump off but failing.

"Robyn, would you like to go upstairs and get our room ready for us" Mother said above all the racket. I nodded and made my way upstairs to the very top room of the house. I snapped my fingers and all our stuff popped up in the right places. I made our beds and dusted off the small table and chairs before snapping my fingers once more making it all disappear.

I began to make my way back down to the kitchen when I heard quiet. I got to the door and looked around the room. Cook was fast asleep in her chair, the kitchen was spotless and all the children were lined up in size order besides Aggie whom Tora was keeping hold of. I walked over and took Aggie whilst giving Tora a reassuring smile. She returned it and followed the others up to the bedroom.

"Come on Aggie," I cooed. She giggled as I tickled under her cute little chin, "let's get you ready for bedtime" I looked over to mother and she was smiling at me. I began to walk upstairs but I was stopped when I saw Simon on the stairs. I sat next to him and placed Aggie on my lap.

"What's wrong Simon?" I asked.

"Its just this. My father doesn't even believe I can take care of myself after 14 years of being here. I don't want anymore nannies."

"I'm sure the nannies aren't all for you, ya nugget." He chuckled and smiled at me. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown and his hair was dirty blond and sticking out in all different places. However, he was quite attractive.

What are you doing Robyn. Focus on looking after the children, not falling for them.

"Wait, how did you know my name?"

"My mother and I have our ways." He looked at me confused but I brushed it off and took Aggie upstairs to bed. As I walked up, I could feel his eyes burning a hole in the back of my head. I just smiled and half shouted down to him,

"There's other things to look at besides me, Simon." Even though I was facing the other way, I could tell his face was as red as a tomato.

---------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)
Hi guyyyyssss!!!! I hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter because I really enjoyed writing it. I know its a bit late to be doing a nanny mcphee fan fiction but I was reading some maze runner ones and decided to watch Thomas in some different movies. I rewatches nanny mcphee and immediantly fell in love with it so... Here we are.

Please comment suggestions and vote. Thanks for reading, love you all,        
                      Robyn xx