A Kid Like You

Me: Hey, people.

Sorry for the wait, but I had computer trouble.

But now you can read the chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angus, Toothless, and Jack are flying or running for miles. Darkness was settling over the sky has the sun sinks slowly into the horizon. Jack looks up at the sky, he shakes his head and looks down at Jamie. Jack then looks over at Merida. Seeing that she has room, Jack flies over to her.

JACK

"Hey!"

Merida looks over at him.

JACK (CONT'D)

"Can you let Jamie ride with you for a couple minutes!? I'm going to fly ahead to find someplace for us to stop!"

"Why would you need to do that," a Viking questioned.

"He just said it! Plus, the sky was getting darker so they ness a place to stop," Midnight said.

"Oh, right. Thanks," the Viking said before shaking his head, "Wait, did I just say thanks to a Hybrid?"

"Give it time, you'll get used to it," Mask calls.

Midnight sighs, shaking her head. Vanja and Wisp raise their eyebrows at the Viking.

Merida nods and sat up more, holding her hand out for Jamie to grab. Jamie grabs her hand and with Merida pulling him and Jack making sure he doesn't fall, Jamie ends up sitting in front of Merida.

With a burst of speed, Jack flies ahead. Jack turns his head left and right, trying to find a spot. Something catches Jack's eyes as he suddenly turns right, landing in a small, but decent clearing. Nodding his head, Jack raises his staff into the air and fires a blast of ice.

Jamie looks up and points to a shining blue light in the sky.

JAMIE

"That's Jack!"

Merida, seeing it, turns around to Toothless.

MERIDA

"Come on!"

Merida turns off the path they're on and rides Angus into the woods, Toothless follows. Toothless then glances behind him, giving Rapunzel a look. Seeing the look, Rapunzel turns to Flynn.

RAPUNZEL

"How's Hiccup doing?"

Flynn looks down at Hiccup. He's breathing, but his face turns paler. Flynn pulls Hiccup closer to give him more warmth. Flynn looks up.

Those with medical knowledge winced. Turning pale after a broken bone was not a good sign. Not at all. It could mean a lot of things. Deadly things. Triforce and Mask wince as well because while they had basically no medical knowledge, they knew that turning pale after such injury wasn't good.

FLYNN

"He's still breathing, but he's turning pale."

Toothless, hearing that, runs a little faster.

Angus slows down when they reach the spot Jack was at. Merida gets down before helping Jamie get down, who runs towards Jack who picks him up. Toothless stops next to Angus and allows Rapunzel and Flynn to get off. Flynn holds Hiccup close, seeing his form shiver.