A Royal Family Reunion

Me: Hey everyone!

Hope you guy's like it!

If you enjoyed the last chapter, what am I saying, of course, you did. Then you'll like this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italic - Singing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The words, 'A Royal Family Reunion' appear on the screen.

Eugene has Elliott's back and vice versa. They're surrounded by witches. Water flows into Eugene's left hand while his right is holding his left. A barrier of water emerges covering their chests.

"Hmm, you are forgetting your head and your legs," someone said.

Eugene rolled his eyes, "Yeah, tell that to future me."

Elliott glances at the water before nodding.

Toothless slashes at a Witch before shocking an approaching group with his lightning. PAINED GRUNT. Toothless turns to see Corman knocked down by another Witch. Toothless jumps at the Witch, slashing at her with his left claw.

Corman looked over at Toothless, looking at him thankfully. Toothless smirked and sent a little wave, knowing that Corman was thankful.

SCREAMING, the Witch raises her hand to blast him. A flying stalagmite hits her, sending her flying. Toothless turned his head to see Hiccup with the other guards behind him. Toothless nods in thanks. Hiccup and Toothless to Eugene and Elliott. Hiccup looks at the water. He's got a plan.

HICCUP (WHISPERING)

"Toothless, shoot some Lighting. Water is a transporter for Lighting."

"And that is why my parents don't want me in the shower during a thunderstorm," Triforce said.

"Really," Mask said.

"I don't know about you, but I don't wish to end up fried because thunder decided it would be a lovely time to strike the bathroom," Triforce commented.

"...But...wait...but how...what...?" Mask stammered before question marks burst out of his head like water.

Toothless smirks and fires a bolt of Lighting at the water, electrifying it.

Eugene looks at the water and smiles. He looked up at the Witches and jerks his head. The water surges forward, hitting the surrounding Witches. Shrieks of shock (pun intended) and pain before they fall unconscious.

Triforce glanced at Mask. Mask nodded, sharing his agreement about being struck by lightning or thunder.

EUGENE

"Thanks!"

Toothless and Hiccup nod. Hiccup points to the castle.

HICCUP (ORDERING)

"Let's go! Jack, Jamie, Merida, and Rapunzel may need our help."

Mask glowed at the sight of Hiccup and Toothless in action.

Stoick once again was thrown. He believed that his son had to get stronger and grow muscles like the rest of them, but Hiccup seemed to be in his element leading his team. Comrades? Friends?