Part 16

After they get ready, they head out, getting into Laela's range rover. "Hook my phone up and hit shuffle on the music. Get ready for a long drive because we're going on a drive." Lily nods and does as she's told. "I just wanna say thank you.. For letting me stay with you until i get a job and get on my feet." Laela waves her hand, "Oh, it's nothing. To be quite honest, something had told me to get in contact with you in the beginning of this week. So i messaged Scarlette and all she said was 'she's fine. don't contact me again.'" Laela had turned up this long driveway and turned the music down slightly. "I see, well i didn't even know you messaged her. This is the first time i heard about it." Laela scoffs and shakes her head, "She's such a bitch. You can go to my messages and see if you want." Lily did just that and low and behold, there they were. The many times she tried to contact Lily and it end up failing until Scar told her to leave them alone. She started looking through Laela's photo album just to pass time. She gets to an album labeled "My Sweet" with a black heart and a lollipop emoji. She clicks on it and starts looking through the pictures. Generic ones that you'd take with your significant other. She keeps scrolling and realizes she is in every single picture. "You saved all of these?" Laela blushes and whines, trying to reach for her phone. Lily giggles and keeps it out of reach. "Oh my goooosh stooop! You weren't supposed to see those!" "Fine, fine! I'll close it out!" Lily was laughing and put down Laela's phone just as they pull up to a little cabin. She turns to Laela confused and sees her smiling. "We're staying here for the weekend!"