Intro and back ground

!! ATTENTION !!
"Sightings of the recent killer "CD" responsible for the most recent murders has now been released. She has been described as a 5'6" female with mid back length light hair. She appears to be Caucasian and well built. If seen please do not approach, run to a safe place and contact authorities. A hotline is listed below for anyone with information on this new reign of terror. Stay tuned for updates I am Harry Stone with News on 7!"
(1-800) - 999 - 2354 flashed across the TV. I laughed and turned it off. They really think they can catch me? 'They know they can't they are just in denial' replied "S". S is the name I gave to the character in my head. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia years back before the accident with my parents.
10 years ago:
I laughed with my friends from class as I walked home. We all started to fork off to our homes ready to greet our parents. When I got to my front door my mum opened the door with a bright smile on her face and open arms. I leaped into them, letting my backpack fall from my hands at our side. We stayed like that for a few seconds before she stood up and brought me inside. Dad was in the kitchen eating a snack cake. He turned away from the counter and greeted us. "How was school?" I shrugged and pulled a smug expression. " You do know what today is right daddy?" I asked. "Hm Friday?" My mom questioned. I shook my head giggling. "The-" "My Birthday Day!" I blurted cutting my dad off. They laughed and my dad wrapped his arm around mums waist while I jumped around doing a happy dance. My dad twirled me around and set me to the ground again. My body began to hurt making me fall to my knees in pain. Two cat ears appeared and a fluffy tail swayed behind me. "Mum? Dad?" I looked at them in shock. My mouth hurt and I realized I had grown fangs and soon after claws. They comforted me while my first ever transformation happened. "Happy 8th birthday sweetie." They cooed while rubbing my back. "What's happening?" I whimpered with tears welling in my eyes. "Cassie baby, you aren't human" mum purred transforming as well. I reached out at her tail and caressed it. My dad smiled and petted my hair, his eyes emitting a red glow. This was the first time I actually saw them in their true forms. "You have demon blood and neko blood Casper." My dad explained. My mothered nodded and continued to pet my ears. They handed me a mirror. I knew I had fangs so when I saw myself I wasn't surprised all that much. There where white ears sticking out of my head and my hair had now turned white due to the demon blood. What caught my attention the most was my eyes. They emitted a glow of their own. One eye was Pale blue with brown specs and the other pale red with dark red specs, but in human form were blue and brown. I now saw through elongated slits instead of circular pupils. "The first transformation takes place when you turn 8 years old." They explained. I rubbed my ears and sniffed the air smelling something sweet. "Mmm" I hummed. My parents looked at each other and laughed. " Guess the cake won't be a surprise now!" My mum laughed and stood up bringing the cake out of the freezer. I hadn't realized that it was dark now when dad set the table for dinner. We ate spaghetti and talked about our day. After we finished mum dimmed the lights and dad waved his hand over the candles lighting them all in seconds. I gasped and giggled while my parents sang happy birthday to me. After cutting and passing around cake my dad brought a small box out with a red bow. I opened the present carefully and pulled out a jewelry set that all contained the same crystals with strange markings. "As long as you have one of these on you can control your Neko and demon blood." My mum explained while hugging me. I hugged them both. My dad helped me put on the bracelet. The set contained earrings, a necklace, bracelet, and ring. "We know you will get bigger so your father had a spell set on them so they will always fit and they can never be Lost. If you lose any piece of jewelry in this set it will magically appear back wherever you want it." Mum explained. I admired the bracelet and held the box again now looking at the details of it. It was a leather box with faux silk inside. On the outside there were engravings I had never seen but assumed was the enchantment that cursed its contents. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Mum and dad kissed my cheek carrying me to my room. They kissed my cheek again whispering goodnights and tucked me in.
I woke up in the night to shuffling outside my room. I laid in my bed for a minute waiting for it to stop. When the shuffling finally quieted i stood from my bed and crept open the door. "Mum? Dad?" I waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark. "Honey what are you doing up?" Called my mum from her room. "I'm sorry mummy I just woke up." She didn't walk out of her room. I started to get a bad feeling. "Come in here babygirl." She called again. I could smell a metallic stench. I trembled making my way to her bedroom. By now I could see in the dark as I stood in her doorway and as clear as day I saw that my parents weren't alive anymore. My mothers intestines where thrown around the room and my fathers tongue was cut from his mouth. Both their stomachs were stuffed with candy. I don't know I was crying until I finally looked away. I farted to my room and climbed out my window feeling something running after me. I got out the window and ran into the middle of the street screaming to anyone that would help me. Neighbors ran from their homes to see what was wrong. My next door neighbor and best friends mother Amy ran outside and stopped next to me. "What happen?" My throat swelled and I buried my face into her shoulder crying. "Mummy and daddy are dead!" I wailed and at that moment it finally became real to me. "Someone is in our house and they killed mummy and daddy!" I cried pointing at the house. The police showed up rather quickly and looked around outside before entering. They carried out the corpses of my parents and hauled them into ambulances. I sat in the back seat of a police car. A cat with wings padded up to me and rubbed my leg. I snuggled and petted the cat. "Sad are we?" It mewed. I gasped and nodded. " I'm Casper, what's your name?" I croaked to the cat. It extended its wings and flew up to reach my height. "I'm S and I'm your new friend" he purred and payed in my lap. Soon an officer asked me if there was anything I wanted from the house before I left for the night and I remembered my birthday gift. I nodded and he led me inside to my room and I grabbed the jewelry box. The officer passed me a trash bag which I filled with clothes and a few toys I couldn't leave behind. I grabbed dad and mums wallets which contained pictures and things personal to them. I put some of mum and dads shirts in there, mums jewelry and both of their colone and perfume. I asked the officer for mum and dads rings and he told me I would get them. I grabbed everything personal and the last thing I grabbed was my birthday cake. The officer put a hand on my shoulder and walked me to his car and I took a last look out the window as we pulled away from my family home.