Dont go!

.: S POV:.
After tending to the gash in her side I layed her in her bed. In the bathroom was a cabinet with various little vials of elixirs and such. I brought back a bright blue bottle and poured a small amount of the elixir into my hands, rubbing it over her wound. The would slowly started to repair itself, making me sigh in relief. I stayed at her bedside until her eyes fluttered open. ' Mind telling me what happen?' She raised herself from the bed and swung her legs over the side. "Just a bump in with someone." She shrugged. My brows knitted together 'bump in huh?' She nodded. 'Can I have the truth now Casper.' She grimaced and started to tell me what happen.
After she explained the run in with Jeff I was upset. 'You should have taken me with you.' She sighed. "I know I just wanted alone time." I growled at her. She rolled her eyes and began to walk to the living room. 'Your so ignorant sometimes!' She turned on her heels. "Mind repeating that?" She stalked toward me. 'You. Are. So. Ignorant. Sometimes.' I hissed. "Then why don't you just leave. I don't need you and frankly I could care less about you right now." She snapped. My eyes widened in shock. 'Fine then. Have fun being alone.' I spat turning quick on my heels. 'Not like you have anyone that actually cares.'. "I'm sorry S!" She pleaded as I stormed to the front door. I slapped her hands away and opened the door making the room get colder and slammed it shut behind me before she could follow me.
.: Casper POV :.
I opened the door and watched S disappear in a cloud of smoke. "S please don't do this!" I sank to the ground in tears. "I didn't mean it." My hands were wet and for once I understood the feeling of complete and utter loneliness. I hurt my best friend because he cared. 'How does it feel Casper? The loneliness. Knowing S hates you. Knowing you hurt him.' A deep voice cackled. I sniffled. "Fucking fantastic!" I threw my hands up in the air. A girl wrapped in chains sat cross legged on the ground. She twisted around to face me with red eyes. "Who are you?" She threw her head back in a fit of laughter. ' Did you think S was the only one?! I've been waiting for you Casper.' She lowered her head. "Chains?" She nodded. 'Symbolism that YOU came up with. We are all your imagination after all!' I opened my mouth and closed it again, whipping my nose of my sleeve. I stood up and opened the door. 'You just gonna leave me here?' She frowned. I shrugged and walked in closing the door. I heard a loud clanging outside the door and stood in fear as the girl levitated through the door. 'You can never get rid of me Cass. We are gonna be Best friends!' She smiled darkly and laughed, leaning onto my back. I frowned and pushed her off. "What's your name kid?." She gave me a blank expression. 'Jezebeth.' I flopped on the couch sadly. ' You did it you know.' She smiled. "Did what?" I sighed. 'You made him leave. He only stayed because you made him.' Fingers closed tightly into fists. "SHUT UP!" I screamed in pure rage. My ears flattened and my tail lashed. ' Just turn it off. Let me take over.' She hovered next to me laying on her side mid air. I shook my head. "That is the last thing I would ever do." I laugh at her. She glared at me.
.: Jeff :.
I followed the instructions on the slip of paper she left me on where to find her. The trees where y'all and occasionally I would find marks on them. I knew I was close when I heard her yelling outside. A dim light could be seen ahead which I followed. I saw her standing by herself reaching toward nothing. "S please don't do this." She pleaded. I looked around seeing nothing. I continued watching her. She would talk to nothing and stare at nothing. I waited for her to go inside before creeping in to check it out any further. I climbed around to the back of the house and reached up to an unlocked window. When I got the window open I silently stepped inside and made my way into her room.
.: Casper's POV :.
My ears perked. 'Someone's here.' Jezebeth whispered. I grabbed onto my knife and made my way around the house turning off lights. When all the lights were off I checked every room leaving mine last. When I got to the doorway it slid open. I pulled my knife up into a striking pose and waited for an attack. The light flicked on and there stood Jeff with a quizzical expression on his scared face.