Are we friends now?

I stared at him wide eyed for what seemed like hours before the clanging on Jezebeths chains snapped me out of it. "Can you shut up!" I snapped at her. She gave me a smug look and levitated a few feet off the floor and drifted away. Jeff had the same quizzical expression. "Who are you talking to?" I knitted my brows. "No one." I sighed pushing him out of the way and stomped into my room. "Why are you here?!" I turned on my heels pointing a finger at him. He shrugged "to thank you?". "For?" "Saving my dog?" He finished. "Oh." I flopped onto my bed and he sat in a chair. "Nice set up." He murmured looking around. I nodded and turned on my Christmas lights I had above my bed. He stood up looking around my room, rummaging through things. "So what's your story?" He chuckled. "Well I uh went insane after being lit on fire and killed my family when my mom lies to me. You?" He pointed a finger lazily toward me. I tensed up. He looked at me intently waiting for me to respond. ' Go on Cassie just tell him.' Jezebeth whispered in my ear. I shook my head an glared at her. "What are you looking at?" Jeff asked. "N-nothing!" I shook my hands in an X motion. He frowned. "I hate liars." He stepped closer. "What's really going on?" He threatened. I took 2 steps back and hit the wall. He knocked my old prescription off the desk and the pills scattered. We both fell to our knees gathering the medicine. He grabbed the bottle and checked the label. "Aripiprazole?" He passed me back the bottle. "What's it for?".
.: Jeff's POV :.
"What's it for?" Her eyes went blank. "Just an old prescription" she shrugged. I closed the bottle and set it back on the desk. She sat on her bed and I joined her laying on my back. "What are you doing?" She lightly pushed me. "I'm laying down?" I smiled with my arm over my eyes. She laughed and lauded next to me. "What do you wanna do?" She mumbled with her face in her pillow. "Got any video games?" She shot up and flicked her had and ran to the living room. I got up laughing and followed her. She sat on her couch with the game already set up. "How did you?" "Demon blood" she stated staring at the tv. A controller appeared in my hands and i sat on the ground. "What game?" "Super smash bros." "Hm." We started playing and chatting through the game. There was a lot of laughing but the events earlier still bugged me. Why was she talking to no one at all, why did she have Aripiprazole? 'I'll have to ask slender' I thought continuing our game. "So are we friends or?" She mumbled. "Uh I do believe so?.." I answered awkwardly. We stayed in silence until there was a knock on the front door. She flicked her hand shutting the tv off leaving us in total darkness. I could see her eyes glowing blue and red in the pitch black. I grabbed onto my knife and I could hear her claws being unsheathed. We moved toward the door standing out of the way, the door creaked open...