A clown?

I made my way to the kitchen with the others pastas dispersing from the living room. "Ben got a big unfriend." Toby laughed standing next to the microwave. I shook my head hiding a smile. I made a plate of food for Casper and took it up to her room knocking on the door. "Go away." She hissed from behind the door. "You gotta eat." I sighed. I waited only to receive no reply and just left the plate in the hallway.
.: Laughing Jack's POV :.
I chuckled heading to my room. 'God I love this place sometimes.' I thought turning the corner. I heard scuffling and spotted smile dog eating a plate that had been left on the ground. "Back up." The dog stared up at me in fear and tucked his tail scurrying away. I glanced down at the plate then toward the door. 'This is new. When did this get here?' I shrugged and knocked. "I said go away Jeff." A girl snapped. "Me and that half wit are completely different people." I raised my voice enough to be heard through the door. Seconds later the door swung open and there stood the girl from earlier, Casper I think was her name. "Oh great, a clown." She scoffed. I looked down at her menacingly only to have her look up at me with a bored and somewhat blank expression. "Come on in why don't you." She huffed moving aside. I stepped into her room passing her the plate. She looked at it oddly and threw it in the trash. "So did Jezebeth send you?" She rolled her eyes. I have her a weird look. "Who?" I craned my head to the side. "Wait your real." She finally stated after a while. "As real as it gets kitten." I purred. She looked away blushing bright pink. "Well I'm Casper Drew Incase you didn't already know." She held out a small clawed hand. "Laughing Jack." I wrapped my large hand around hers and shook it. She dramatically fell onto the bed. "Schizophrenia sucks." She muttered. "So there is some skeletons in the closet." I teased. She laughed and nodded at my joke. "Do tell CD." I rolled onto my stomach and held my head in my hands. She shook her head. "Maybe some other time." She smiled. After a few long minutes she stood and trotted to her closet and grabbed a change of clothes. "What are you doing?" I asked shocked. "Getting ready to go out, wanna come?" She looked at me. I shrugged and she stepped into her master bathroom leaving me in her room. She came out in some black leggings and a hoodie. I nodded in approval of her outfit and she pulled on a weapon belt. "Ready?" I asked while she put her Snow White hair into a high pony tail. She nodded when she was done and we both made our way to her window, jumping out to the smooth grass. We both set off running to the portal.