The Celestial Mage

-Happy pov-

I wake up surrounded by the scent of vanilla and strawberries. I felt like I was of a cloud that was super fluffy and soft. I nuzzle my head deeper and I hear a giggle. I freeze and look up slowly.

I see a blonde girl holding me and smiling. I flash back and remember her catching me before I fell. I take my claws out of her shirt and look over at Natsu who was walking ahead.

"Natsu, who's the girl." Like usual I get no reply. He only usually replies when we are alone.

"I'm Lucy. I'm a Celestial mage." She says.

"I'm Happy,  and he is Natsu." I say as I point to Natsu.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"We are going back to our guild, Fairy Tail." I say.

She looks at me in shock.  "We're going to Fairy Tail? "

I nod slowly. Then all of a sudden she kisses my forehead and hugs me. "This is great! I've been looking for Fairy Tail for a while now!" She says.

I blush when she hugged me. I melted in her embrace. It felt motherly. I felt warm and safe. She smiled at me again and I couldn't help but smile back.

-Lucy pov-

We walked and I talked to Happy. Some how he managed to get me to tell him about my family. I told him how my mom died on July 7, 777x. He told me how Natsu was raised by the Dragon Acnologia, and how he disappeared that day.

I told him about my Celestial key's and about my newest key. He wanted me to show him Toothless, but I told him no because today was sunday. I promised him that I would show him Toothless tomorrow.

After a whole day of walking, we finally arrived at Fairy Tail. I opened the doors and saw multiple fights going on. I walk past the fight and see that Natsu and Happy had disappeared.

I shake my head and walk to the bar. I see Mirajane,  and internally fangirl. She looks at me and asks how she could help me. I say I want to become a guild member. She ask what type of magic I have. 

"I am a Celestial mage." I say.

She grabs a stamp and looks at me. "What color and were?"

I lift my and say pink. And she stamps my right hand. I look around and I don't see Natsu or Happy. I frown. I turn around and a body lands on me.

I open my eye's and see a raven haired naked boy. He looks down after someone says, "Gray, your clothes."

Then he looks at me. "Can I borrow your underwear?" He asked. I pull a blank face and I 'Lucy Kick' him across the guild. I look up when I hear a snore, and I see Natsu and Happy. Only Happy is awake.

As if sensing me look at him, he looks down at me. He smiles at me and I smile back. I open pisces gate and get up in the rafters to talk with them.

"Why are you guys up here?" I ask while I get comfy.

"The guild doesn't like us much." Was all Happy said.

I tilt my head to the right and look at him. "Why?" I ask.

Before he could say anything a voice called out. "Lucy! Get away from them!"

I look down and see Mira looking at me with worry. "Why?" I ask again.

"Because he will hurt you!" She says. The other guild members agree with her.

I sigh and look at Happy. I give him a small smile and lean back. His eye's widen and he trys to go to me before I fall. I catch a glimpse of Natsu opening his eye's and looking at me.

I smirk and fully dangle upside down. My legs keeping me on the rafter I'm on. I look down at them and grin. "You can't make me!" I say as I laugh.

I pull myself up and I ignore the worried crys of the guild. I look at Happy and see him smile at me. Natsu had closed his eye's again. I began to talk with Happy more.

I could tell Natsu was listening but I continued to talk normally.

-Natsu pov-

Their is something strange about Lucy. But I don't know what. I continue to listen to their conversation. I secretly grin. I remember the smell of chaos coming off of her, when she had began to fall back.

It was still around her and I watched her carefully to try and see why. When I see that nothing is weird, I smell the chaos pulse again. I feel myself go light headed with the smell of her chaos. Its smells like strawberries and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate.

Chaos has always smelt like chocolate to me. Acnologia said to him it smelt like cinnamon. But to me it was always mouth watering chocolate.

"Stop starring at me Natsu." Says a voice. I blink.

I look at Lucy, because it was her voice. But then I saw that she was still talking to Happy. I look around.

"Who was that? " I ask myself.

"Me silly." I look back towards Lucu and saw her look at me and then back to Happy.

I glare slightly. "How are you doing it."

I hear a giggle in my mind. "I was always born with it. But it takes a while for me to do it. Does your voice really sound like this, when you aren't mad? " She said.

I roll my eye's. "Yes this is what I sound like this when I'm not mad.Now get out of my head! " I say.

I  hear a giggle agin and then she leaves with a bye. She continued to talk to Happy like nothing happened. I close my eye's.

I'm glad that the white haired bitch hasn't showed up yet.

"I'm home!"

Shit.  .  . I spoke to soon.

**Haha! Done! And I have nothing to say. Here's a pic!

Just cause I can

Just cause I can.

And I am having some major problems in this story! So I find it difficult to make Natsu evil, or a bad person. And I don't really know what to do. Cause like I wanna write this story but, it might take a while for me to actually write it. Cause I am going to publish the sequel to     E.N.D the King, but it's not going to b out this week. Next week at the latest. 

Soo what I think I'm trying to say is that, this story is on a slight pause cause I will probably come back when I have an idea, or when I'm bored. So plz don't b mad at me! Cause im actually beginning to write the Werewolf of Fairy Tail again! I have a few chapters of that published if u didn't know that.

And I just wanna say that, I am an author that HATES putting things on hold! I HATE doing that. When The Werewolf of Fairy Tail was on hold, I wanted to write something in it! But at that time I had no knew ideas!

Also, if you have any ideas on how to make Natsu more evil, or you have an idea for this story, plz comment! Thanks for listening to me rant! And sorry for that.

And as always, Later ya players.
-Astrid**