The End. . . Not

-Natsu pov-

Anna glowed and a bright light engulfed her body. When the light disappeared, she was wearing a green bikini. She stood in front of Lucy, and stared at Lucy.

Lucy smirked, "Looks like Mommy got an upgrade." She said.

Anna froze, I frowned. Lucy sighed.

"I know who you are. After I took his magic and made it mine, I had also took my magic and memories back. So I know each and every single one of you." She said as she kicked Zeref.

My eyes widen. 'Then shouldn't Lucy, my Lucy be back? She has her magic and memories. She should be able to take over the chaos!' I thought to myself.

I heard Mavis gasp. "Oh no." She whispered.

Lucy looked at Mavis, and glared. "And their is the first master."

Anna took a step closer to Lucy. Lucy's red eyes flashed back to Anna.

"Lucy. I want to talk to Lucy!" She yelled.

Lucy laughed, throwing her head back and letting her voice boom. When she stopped, Lucy smirked and looked at Anna. "That's not possible, because I am Lucy."

Anna shook her head. "No, your chaos. I want my daughter."

Lucy glared. "But I am your daughter. I'm just more powerful and more, hmmm what's that word again? Or right. More chaotic." She said while smirking.

I walk up to Anna, and look at Lucy. I feel more dark magic then chaos surrounding her. And any trace of Strawberries and Vanilla, are gone. She looks at me with a grin. A evil grin.

"And you are my mate. No wonder you felt familiar to me." She stated.

I glared at her slightly.

"Aww, is the dragon slayer mad? Is he mad that his mate changed? Don't you remember? This is what you were like before I came and changed you. You were full of nothing but chaos. But me, I was the one who changed you. And now, when I change. You want me to change back." She said.

Anna walked to Lucy while talking. "Lucy. You need to wake up. You need to be in control of your magic. Don't let the magic control you!"

-Lucy pov-

I heard mom talking to me. My voice hoarse from screaming and crying.

"I'm. . . .h-here. . . . M-Mom." I say as my voice cracks from my dry throat.

"Crying for Mom? Don't try. She can't hear you. And she won't ever hear you again." The shadow said.

"F-Fuck. . . Y-You." I grunt as the chains around my arms and legs tighten again.

She chuckles. "Watching you in pain is enough."

I stare through the glass like screen, and see Mom and Natsu. Mom walking closer to me, and Natsu ready to help take me down. I feel more tears run down my puffy eyes, as I look at them.

-No ones pov-

"Anna, you know what you have to do." Mavis said to her.

Anna looked at Mavis and nods. "Good Luck. "Mavis whispers.

Anna's power begins to build up, and she began to glow a golden color. She looked at Lucy, with her dark brown eyes, glossed over with tears. Steady streams of tears fall down her face. She continues to walk towards Lucy, with a smile on her face.

"Lucy, my darling daughter. I am so proud of you. You found the family that you wanted. You found a guild that is amazing. And you found love. All by yourself. You help others, and you cherish your spirit's. So many people love you, and they care so much for you." Anna said as she walked to Lucy.