Part 1

LETS JUST ASSUME THAT WHITE CAN DO THINGS AND LIKE THE OTHER STORIES I WRITE THAT THE DIAMONDS ARE THE SAME HEIGHT AS THE READER

This is being written in november on 2018, and may (probably will) be re written if needed when more information is found about white dimaond.
This is my creativity at it's weirdest because i had no idea what to do.

I walked into the room, that wasn't my first time seeing her, but she still gave me chills. Just the way she had a plastic like a smile on her face all the time, the way she talked so... kind, but was obviously not that way. She had a temper and had shattered many gems for no reason. I looked into those dark eyes and told her what I was here to tell her.
"Yellow diamond wishes to speak with you my diamond." her pearl even had a strange feeling when you were around her. Had that same strange, unblinking smile. I admit many people said I acted strangely, and that's why I was part of this. Part of helping white diamond... more like just doing what she wanted us to. We were unfit for fighting because of our behavior.
Her pearl though.... She had a different feeling than her diamond. I've been alone in a room with her before, it feels like she's just... suffering. If you were trapped in a room with a hundred people forced to smile but were deeply hurt and suffering.... That's what it felt like. We all knew how white and pink switched pearls, and that white 'took control' over pink diamonds pearl. We thought because of the way she acted that it was that she just broke her into control... that's what it was at first, but eventually, it was apparent that she was literally controlling her. The stance, the voice, how her color just... disappeared.
It gave us all chills.
"Send her in here won't you (yn)?" she gave me that same strange smile.
I was a (yn). There were A LOT of us, but I was just one of those gems that didn't have physical deformities, but mental. I had issues with temper, I was extremely strong but got angry... and unlike other gems, like that damned jasper that took my place, I lost my strength and didn't gain more when I got angry. I cry when I'm angry, sounds pathetic I know but I do.
My footsteps sounded much louder than they actually were in the empty hallway. I saw yellow still standing waiting for my return.
"I apologize for how long that took my diamond, i got lost in the hallway." it made sense, but it wasn't true. I had to just sit outside the door to white diamonds room trying to calm myself down from a good three minutes... but i was known for getting lost quite often. Yellow diamond and I had built up some sort of friendship, so she was used to thins.
"Does she still scare you (yn)?"
"yes. I know it's been 6500 years but she still freaks me out."
"I think she scares everyone."
"True. any reason you want to talk to her?" I caught myself in that "if you would like to tell me. Sorry that sounded demanding."
"Rose quartz recently went on trial, and she escaped. We need permission from her to send out a search for her."
"She couldn't have gotten far."