Human one shot

Here's a one shot where you both are humans because I have no ideas

White woke up from a nightmare and sat up quickly. She was so used to sleeping alone she was ready to just get up and get some water. She tried to get up and ended up getting herself and the girl next to her tangled in the thin blankets and falling off the bed.
"(Yn)! I'm sorry I forgot you were here!" The girl smiled and laughed a bit as she saw white with a red face as she was on top of her.
It was pretty dark in the room, but the slowly rising sun allowed some sunlight to enter into the room.
"Did you have a nightmare?" She asked as she smiled tiredly. White nodded in response and stood up.
"You need more sleep."
"I'll be fine." White picked the girl up as she faded in and out of cautiousness. She didn't get much sleep after being in an abusive relationship. That's the reason white made her stay sometimes, that's the only way she could make sure that she was sleeping. She lauded the now asleep girl back on the bed and kissed her forehead.
(Yn)s phone went off, and her ex (gf/bf)s name showed up on the screen. White quickly answered the call as she had a lot to say. She stepped out of the room in order to talk.
"Hello?" White said as she started walking down the stairs.
"Who are you?"
"I don't need to answer that."
"Why do you have my girlfriends phone!"
"She's not your girlfriend."
"Oh so she told you the same thing. Send her home, she hit her head and I think she dreamt something."
"She hit her head? You think I believe that?"
"You obviously don't know her then! She's clumsy!"
"Listen when you can explain the bruises and the literal cigarette burns I'll send her home."
"That was her parents!"
"No it wasn't you idiot, thy haven't even healed yet."
"Who are you anyway?!"
"Her girlfriend." The phone hung up and she put it on the counter. She got herself a glass over water and sat on the couch to read.
A few minutes later she heard sobs upstairs and went to check on (Yn). She was crying in her sleep and had curled herself up in a ball. White lightly shook the girls shoulder and she woke up quickly and sat up within a second. Her heart was racing, her body was shaking and she was breathing heavy.
"Are you alright?" They girl nodded and hugged the woman standing in front her her. "(Ex bf/gf) won't bother you anymore ok? I made sure of that."
"What did you do?"
"I just talked to them. I don't think they'll try and contact you, and if they do, tell me."
"Ok..."