Part 12

She took me to the room with the other diamonds. I bowed instead of saluting, as I no longer needed to in anyone's eyes. Steven waved at me, I smiled and waved back.
"Hey you're not shattered yet." Yellow said as she stood to face me. I laughed to myself, and kept a smile realizing she was back to her old self.
"You two know eachother?" Blue asked as white also looked confused.
"Yes, we have been getting along since I first came into whites court."
"Why am I not surprised." Blue said as she smiled at us.
"I am. You really shouldn't have been talking to a diamond." White said awkwardly.
"It's literally a ten minute walk, if I'm alone walking for ten minutes with a gem way lower than me, even I'm going to start talking." Yellow said as she laughed a bit. I smiled, but kinda wanted to go back and see pink pearl, she seemed like she needed help. She's been through a lot.
"You do have a good point." They were all starting to get along better...
steven was smiling so I knew he noticed too.

The healing process was definitely something I did not expect. We all let the diamonds talk and be together, and I talked to a few of the crystal gems. I didn't know any of them, other than jasper... she was just very confused and I ended up jumping into the water with amethyst to talk to her.
"Wha... what is going on?" She asked before hiding her face in the water.
"Steven fixes ev- pink diamond... fixed everything." I said awkwardly.
"What?"
"Steven was pink diamond."
"What?!"
"I don't know how to explain this to you any other way jasper."
"That's a lot to take in... "
"Tell me about it."

Sorry for some short chapter...

It's been so long I feel bad leaving you with a short chapter. But I will be writing more often!
I promise!
You all are so supportive and kind and if I can't give you all a big hug the least I can do is update the stories you like!