Part 8

I was removed from the room almost instantly. It wasn't easy either, it was like a massive amount of force pushing me.
I started to feel immense pain in my chest from hitting the wall. One of the rubies came and saw me. My gem hurt like hell, I was afraid to look at it, not like I could anyway. I looked at ruby as she gasped, her eyes staring at my gem. I looked at it and a large crack was running right down the middle of of.
"Ugh... my goodness that hurts...." I said as I tried to stand. I just fell back down.
My eyes closed and it felg like a blink... when I opened my eyes the others were all surrounding me as I layer in my little cubby. What just happened
I was nearly frozen.
I noticed a smiling white pearl staring at me from across the room.
"White diamond is requesting your presence" she said in that voice of hers.
"That's a weird way to put it." I sat up and her face turned to a frown.
To be honest it was even creepier.
"Yeah I know." I said as she looked at my gem. "Alright I guess I have to go."
"Be careful!" One of the said as I left the room.
"Don't worry. Gonna take a lot to shatter me." I said as I smiled and waved.

"What happened?" White diamond said as I entered the room. She sounded a lot less... emotionless. So many weird things were happening today.
"I hit a wall.... I'll be fine don't worry." I awkwardly smiled as she grabbed me by the shoulders.
"Be more careful!"
"What on earth is happening. First pearl isn't smiling and then you're acting like this."
She just stayed silent and I saw her face darken a bit.
"What happened earlier?" No response.
"My diamond?"
"I am not required to answer that." I sighed.
"Alright..."

Basically
Hamilton at like eleven at night and Steven universe don't mix

Yeah this chapter took me too long to do and I'm so sorry