Part 7

Why did I feel so weird around white diamond? After a while I stopped being scared, I just felt weird.... she let me draw sometimes, I would draw things I had seen. Rooms and other gems.
White diamond seemed a little... irritated one day... she never really let anyone talk to her, her pearl was... just wrong.
I don't know why, but I hated her.
I could tell she was struggling, greatly. She was in pain, you could just tell from the energy around her.... I hated it.

I sat facing the wall as I used the little floating tablet to sketch out the room around me. I had headphones on and mad music playing, quietly humming.
"I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I'd get to wake up to that smile, I wouldn't mind it at all. I wouldn't mind it at all."
"What don't are you listening to?" White diamond asked as she took the headphones off me."
"I wouldn't mind." I was startled, but I had gotten used to this... "it's by he is we."
"What? What's the point of it?"
"I think it's supposed to be a love story... but I don't know. I know it's about getting married though."
"What does that mean?"
"You don't know what marriage is... it's like when you really care about them and want to stay with them forever."
"Oh. That sounds very... strange..."
"Yeah, doesn't fit well with this society." I wasn't afraid to admit to others that I wished we had the same freedom humans had, fall in love... but nope, not infront of the biggest leader...
"You seem to listen to things that are either very... depressing or very happy." She wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head in the crook of my neck.
"More are depressing. Stay alive is a sad one... the reprise."
"What's that one?"
"I normally don't listen to it..."

(Just.... watch. It's like two minutes of sadness..........)

"That's strange that humans can watch another cease to exist. With us it happens instantly." She said as I continued to stare at the wall.
"Humans are strange in general. They hate eachother over skin color and what gender they prefer to care about. We don't have genders..." were worse. You know that (yn)
"Yes... humans are strange." She moved to sitting infront of me and kissed my forehead. I didn't know how to react, what do you do then?
I froze up and was more confused more than anything...
she walked away then, and I toned out everything until...
"Welcome home starlight~"