Help

Pidge POV
The guards picked me up with force shoving me into a pod with a ton of other aliens. All wearing the horrible prisoner uniform and most of them were stained with blood and vomit. I was super dizzy, shaking, and felt like I was dying. When we got there I wasn't scared that much. I got food for the first time in forever I guess they want me to put up a good fight and I got some water. They put us in lines and laughed as they put an old man through the door. Person after person people rarely came back and if they did they were pretty messed up. I was next and now I was scared. I couldn't do anything though.

A time skip brought to you by Jake from State Farm!!!

I couldn't breathe it was terrifying. Did I die? Then I broke out of my sleep. What was happening? I couldn't think straight. Haggar was in the room I think and so were some guards and someone else. I blinked rapidly before I could see a guard grab me and run with me to my cold, dark, lonely cell. I heard a yell that was mostly muffled "-et —- prisoners -ut — the—r cells Lan—." I couldn't think straight. My head spun and I realized what had happened to me. My shoulder had a deep cut going to my wrist there was some much blood it's in my hair, down my clothes everywhere. I heard the sound of a cell door open but it was loud all doors but mine was open I had heard this sound before there was a fugitive hiding in the ship so all doors had to be opened. My door had to be opened with a face scan and a fingerprint. Whoever was out was going to leave me again. But the door opened and the light pierced my soul. I felt lightheaded and couldn't stop myself from falling out of consciousness.

Ouuuu lala what's going do you happen to Pidge? who rescued her? Keep reading to find out and sorry that there's seven-part of her in Galra prison. Need you to understand what she went through for the rest of the story makes sense. Byyeeee Kisses!

384 words