Nightmare

Mikaela's pov- That night after dinner I looked down at the map I stole. Yuu was fast asleep in bed as I figured out our escape plane. Last time we tried to escape we lost our whole family leaving just me and Yuu. I will never forget their faces on that day or forgive my self for not protecting them. This time would be different though cause we would make it out alive.

It was dead silent and I was just about done when I heard an ear bleeding scream. I stuffed the map in my pocket and bolted up stairs. "YU-CHAN WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY!!!" I said screaming as I ran upstairs to where he was asleep. I could hear him screaming my name as tears fell so I layed by him and comforted him humming a song until he woke. "Mika... Will you sleep with me..." He asked in tears and I nodded. "Mika please never leave me..." He said falling asleep again and nodded. "Yu-chan I promise you that we will never get separated and if we do then I will not strip until I find you again." I said softly in his ear as I held him close and fell asleep. I pulled the blanket up on us and smiled. "Night I love you Mika..." He said in his sleep. I closed my eyes and kisses his head. "I love you too....good night."