Feast

Yurichro's pov- I woke up to the smell of food cooking and wondered how I got in my bed. "What time is it?" I asked my self getting up and running my eyes as I went down to see a sleepy Mikala cooking. "Mika why are you doing up so late it's gotta be like midnight outside." I pointed out but he waved me off with a yawn. "Fine at least let me cook well you go and get some rest." He turned to me looking weak and tired. "Are you sure Yuu?" I nodded and he thanked me taking a seat.

I looked at what he was cooking any my eyes went wide. "Where did you get this stuff!!!" I demanded to know and be he just laughed. "That's my little secret." After resting a bit he took over again with preparing the food. "What are you gonna make with it anyway?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

Tonight we're gonna eat like kings and have some stew!!!" He placed a plate down in front of me and smiled proud of his work. "Not eat up Yu-chan we have a big day tomorrow and we'll need our strength." I nodded and started to eat. "Holy crap this is amazing Mika!!!" He just smiled at me and are his share. "Maybe I'll make stew more often then since you like it so much." He teased me. We spent our drummer dreaming and laughing.