New friends

This is more then the typical kind of thing

Felt the joints in bones when you were touching me

oh oh didn't wanna take it slow.

In the days, going crazed, i can barley think

You're replaying in my brain, find it hard to sleep

oh oh waiting for my phone to blow.

I was walking down the street blasting my favorite song. Broken hearted, by Karmin. It the beginning of summer, but let me tell ya, i really don't like summer. I have a crappy job, and one friend. She moved to the states last year, so now, its just me.

I had a boyfriend, Billy, but he ended up cheating on me. I never really trust guys now. The reason i don't have many friends, or any for that matter, is because i really don't give a shit about life. Im carefree, and do whatever. All the girls care about at my school, is what outfit to wear, or who's going to the One Direction concert next week. Seriously i don't see what the big deal is with them! They seem like regular blokes. But, hey. What do i know right?

I finally got to work after a half an hour walk. I work at Nando's. I know, not the best place to work. But, i get free food. Or, atleast i sneak the food. The one good thing about working at nando's is, that they pay well, and people usually give good tips. Especially teenage boys. They flirt with me all the time, and to be honest, i really hate flirty guys.

I walked into the doors, and it was quite packed already. Of course it was. It always is on my shifts. I put on my apron, and grab my notepad and pen. I really didn't want to be here today, and you could obviously tell by my face. I saw a table, that had five boys sitting at it. Great, here we go again.

As i was walking over to the table, i noticed they still hadn't taken the hoods of, or the shades. Oh well, whatever. Its none of my buissness.

"Hi, im Claire. Can i get you something to drink?" I asked putting on a fake smile

"Yah, i'll have a coke"

"Coke"

"Water"

"Iced Tea"

"Tea please"

"Okay, i'll be right back with them"

I was on my way to get their drinks, when i bumped into somebody. Oh, what a joy. It was Lindsay. She has always been jealous of me, ever since grade school.

"Ew! Watch where your going fat arse" She screamed

Everyone in the resturant turned around. I smiled.

"Nice to see you too, Lindsay" I said sarcastically i heard one of the boys at the table laugh

"You should get back to work."

"Gee, i wonder why i can't. Move your six inch heels, and go flutter your fake eyelashes somewhere else." I say pushing past her, making her stumble a little bit

By now, the boys at the table were craking up, and i grabbed their drinks. I caught one of the boys sitting at the table staring at me. I gave them a fake smile, and rolled my eyes. I walked back to the table and handed them their drinks.

"Here ya go. Are you ready to order?" I asked trying to sound as happy as possible

"Yah, i'll have you" Said the boy with a cheeky smile

"Sorry. Im off limits." I said rolling my eyes

"Oh, why do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I don't. Are you going to order, or are you going to continue to stare at my boobs" I said looking angirly at him.