The final chapter

HARRY'S POV:

"Niall wait! I'm coming with you!" I screamed as he was rushing out of his car.

He ignored me and I quickly got in the car and slammed the door. I am so worried about Claire. She has been gone for 2 days, and I just can't stop thinking that something bad happened to her.

We arrived outside of Charlie's and walked inside.

"why are we here?" I asked Niall

"billy. He left a note, and said that if I came here, and have him a million dollars, that he wouldnt hurt claire. Come on let's check out back!"

We slowly reached the back alley way, and saw billy with claire. I was trying to hear what he was saying, but I couldn't.

"ah. If it isn't the little leprechaun. Come to save your little slut have we? Awe, how adorable. You thought that I was actually going to let her go after you give me my million. Well guess again." i heard billy said

Oh shit! What is he doing?!

"please, don't do this. Take me, not her" Niall pleaded

"Niall no!" claire screamed

Billy turned around, and held a gun to her head. She started to sob. He whispered something into her ear.

"let.her.go." Niall said through clenched teeth.

"alright." he said and got away from her, but he pointed the gun at niall.

"say goodbye to your little boyfriend." he sneered at claire.

No I can't let this happen. Claire needs niall. I had to do this.

For claire.

"I love you claire" I whispered to the sky, before everything went black.

Claire's POV:

I rushed passed the paramedic, ignoring he protest to stay put. I ran over to harry, and looked at his lifeless body. I touched his curls and started to sob.

Someone touched my shoulder. I looked and saw it was niall. I instantly crushed him in a hug. I kissed all over his face, and looked into his eyes.

"why would you do that?! You scared me! You should have just let me die." I said to him still crying

"don't say that! I would do anything for you, and clearly so would harry. None of this is your fault! Billy is a psycho! None of this is your fault baby, don't say that." he said holding me close

"ma'am, sir, I'm going to need to you to move away from him so we can put him on the stretcher." a man said behind us

I moved away hesitantly, and cried more into nialls arms. I looked up at him and stared into his blue eyes. He could make me forget everything just by looking at him. I love him so much. I can't imagine being with anyone else else for the rest of my life. I leant up and placed a delicate kiss on his lips. He smiled and kissed me back. Not lustfully, just full of love. Which is all I need right now.

"I love you so much nialler." I whispered

"I love you more Claire bear." he whispered back

I hugged him and walked over to the ambulance.

"are you family?" the man said

"no we're band mates, and she's his best friend." Niall answered

"alright, come on then" the man said and we entered the ambulance.

I looked down at harry. His curly was tangled, and his breathing was uneven. He looked so peaceful even though he was in pain. I can't believe he took a bullet to save niall. I can't believe that Niall was going to die for me. I smiled, thinking of how much love was around me.