Beach, bloody noses, and decisions...

"I..don't know what to say" i looked at the groud.

"I think you just did" he said. He started to walk away, but i stopped him.

"Niall.."

"What?! What Claire?"

"Nevermind!" i said letting go of his arm

"Why would you do this to me? What did i do?" he looked at me with tears streaming down his face.

"What did i do?! You're the one, who brought a girl home, and snogged her face off in front of me! How did you think that was going to make me feel niall?! Did you think that it would make me jealous? Was that it? Huh!" i screamed

"Yes! okay. I did bring her here to make you jealous"

"Why?" i was shocked

"Because... because i saw you getting close with harry, and i got jealous. When i kissed you at the hospital, i meant it. I love you claire. i love you"

I couldn't speak. I don't know if i should be mad, or happy. He told me he loved me, but he used another girl to make me jealous. I know how it feels to be used. Its not a good feeling. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I shut my eyes, to prevent them from falling. I loved niall, but i have a boyfriend. I like harry, i really do. I wouldn't do that to him. I wouldn't do that to anybody.

"Are you going to say something?" he asked

"I gotta go. I have work. See ya later" I turned away, and walked off.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my ipod. I needed to listen to music, to sort out my feelings. Ever since i was young, i have always listened to music as an escape from reality. Music is the one thing that makes me forget my worries.

I pushed the shuffle button, and the taylor swift came on. It was my favorite song. Forever and Always.

Once upon a time, i believe it was a tuesday when i caught your eye,

we caught onto something, i hold on to the night, you looked me in the eyes

and told me you loved me.

Were you just kidding cause it seems to me,

this thing is breaking down we almost never speak.

I don't feel welcome anymore. Baby what happened please tell me cuz

one second it was perfect, now your half way out the door....

Damn. My ipod died. Again. Oh well, i only have two more blocks until i get to work anyway. It's been a few weeks since i have been back to work. It's a wonder i haven't gotten fired yet, considering i didn't tell my boss where i went.

When i got to nando's, i was attacked in a hug. I had a feeling i knew who it was, so i decided to hug back.

"Claire bear! I heard what happened! I am so so so sorry!" She said squeezing me even tighter.

"Its not like it hasn't happened before-"

"What?!"

"Nothing. Its done and over with. I have some new problems.." I sighed sitting down at a booth

"What is it? Are you okay?" she asked sliding into the seat across from me

"You know how i've been hanging out with niall?"

"Yah" she signaled her hand for me to go on

"Well, at the hospital he kissed me and-"

She let out a squeal. I looked at her weridly "Sorry, go on"