T W O

2| B A C K T O B A S I C S
Fidan_Z sorry this took so long...but here ya go;)

ZENJA WINCHESTER stood in front of the brothers and the sheriff with an innocent look on her face

ZENJA WINCHESTER stood in front of the brothers and the sheriff with an innocent look on her face. Her green eyes scanned through the surprised faces and sighed, walking towards the impala's trunk and securely placed the golden book inside.

" Am I crazy, or is your sister back from the dead?" Jody's voice snaps her brothers back to reality.

Zenjs chuckles, looking back at them with a smirk. " We Winchesters have a knack for dying and coming back to life. I don't see why any of you are surprised," she hums with arms crossed. Jody opens her mouth to comment but shuts it when she realised the blonde woman was right.

" Wait...how?" Sam asks and Zen turns to face him. " What do you mean?" She questions.

Sam fully turns his body towards her and says, " How are you alive? Was it Chuck? Jack?" Zenja's heart skipped a beat at the mention of his name.

Completely ignoring her brother's question, she asks, " How is he? Jack, I mean..." Sam's face slightly drops at her question and Zenja immediately thought of the worst.

With her heart hammering on her chest, she timidly asks " Is...Is he?"

Sam immediately shakes his head. " No! No, he's fine—"

" Sammy, the kid's a mess. Admit it," Dean blurts out and Sam sighs in defeat, nodding at his brother's words.

Zenja stays quiet, not knowing what to say at the moment. The four hunters soon fell into an awkward silence, each person not knowing what to say.

" Okay!" Jody says, clapping her hands and looked between the Winchesters. " What about we capture the thing beheading people first and then we can catch up when we're finished," she states, giving the brothers a look.

Sam and Dean nods with a sigh while Zenja raises her brows in curiosity. " Got a case?" She asks, walking towards the sheriff.

Jody nods and pulls out a map. Zenja feels a hand on her shoulder and she turns her head at the person. Sam softly smiles at her and hands her a red checkered flannel. " Welcome back."

Zenja chuckles, taking the large piece of clothing before replying with, " Glad to be back, Sammy," she puts on the flannel before looking back at Jody.

The woman opens the folded map and shined her flashlight towards it. "Ok so here are the locations of the three bodies we found pointing to the map on the bonnet of her car. Found headless by the way..." she states, looking up at the three siblings.