T H R E E

3| M E M O R Y

lnewman2015 sorry this took so frikin long :((

ZENJA WINCHESTER TRIED her best to catch up with her brother while he quickly tried to follow Kaia's tracks

ZENJA WINCHESTER TRIED her best to catch up with her brother while he quickly tried to follow Kaia's tracks. She watches with pursed lips as Sam tries to put some sense into Dean's head, but from the looks of things, it seemed like he wanted to hear none if it. Deciding that enough was enough, Zen opened her mouth with a goal of yelling at her brothers to shut it. But life had other plans. As soon as she took a step towards the babbling baboons she calls her brothers, her vision started to get fuzzy and she was transported into the deepest part of her mind.

A young woman with long and wavy blonde hair stood in front of her. Her face contorted into a frightened look, green eyes wide with worry as she runs to one of the windows.

" Damien, we need to leave now!" She states, her voice wavering in fear. Zenja looks to her left and saw a young man with jet black hair and beautiful blue eyes that would put Castiel to shame.

" There's no time, Clara. It's too late, they've found us," he runs a hand through his hair as Clara tries to hide her sob. A frown appeared on the young man's face before wrapping his arms around the trembling woman.

" It's okay, love...everything's going to be okay—"

" No, it's not! Our daughter is going to die—"

" She's not going to die, my love. I'll make sure of it. I promise," he whispers before placing a chaste kiss on her forehead. A cry soon erupted in the room, making the couple turn their heads towards Zenja.

With furrowed brows, Zenja turns around only to find a baby inside a cot. Green eyes looked up at the ceiling while tears ran down it's soft, round cheeks. Zen hears a a sigh from where the couple resided and watched as Clara walked up towards the cot.

" Oh, Aliyah...It's okay," She cooed before scooping the baby up in her arms. The cry ceased as soon as Clara picked her up, and a small,innocent smile replaced the frown on Aliyah's face.

" Is she alright?" Damien asks as he cautiously peeked through the curtains.

Clara holds her index finger over the baby's face and Aliyah grabs it with a laugh. The mother smiled sadly. " She's okay..."

Just when Zenja thought things weren't going to get any more confusing, a familiar flutter of wings sounded from behind them. Clara looks up with a soft smile just as Zenja turns around.