F O U R

4| P O W E R

HER FOOT CRUNCHES the dead leaves littered around the forest floor

HER FOOT CRUNCHES the dead leaves littered around the forest floor. Eyes narrowed and focused on the cabin in the middle of the woods. Zenja's eyes glowed once more, making her see the heat signatures inside the small wooden building. However, this act went unnoticed by her brothers and the sheriff.

" She's inside," she whispers to Sam, who in return looked down at her in curiosity.

" How did you know?" He questions, looking over at Dean and Jody with raised brows.

" I just do," she vaguely replies before sneaking towards the side of the house. Her body was light as she did so, making it impossible for any living creature to figure out she was even there.

She could hear the banging of cupboards inside the cabin followed by heavy footsteps. Zenja's body seemed like it was working on it's own, her breathing calmed and heart rate slowed as the other Kaia walked out the cabin doors with a plastic full of crackers. The blonde walked behind the dark haired woman with a broken branch she found lying beside the cabin.

Dark Kaia hears the creaking of the floor boards behind her and she freezes. She slowly turns her head and came face to face with a smirking blonde.

" Hello, sweetie," Zenja grins before swinging the branch towards Kaia's head, knocking her out cold.

The blonde throws the branch away and places a hand on her hips before looking up at the surprised faces standing before her. " What?"

Dean was the first one to snap out of it. He coughed and tried to hide the proud smile making its way up to his face. " Good job, baby sister," he praised before picking Kaia up from the ground.

Zen sends him a small smile before looking back at Sam and Jody. She then snaps her fingers over Sam's face, " Come on, Sammy. It's time to play good cop, bad cop."

>•<

THE FOUR HUNTERS watched as dark Kaia slowly woke up. The dark haired woman tried to lunge at them but froze when she realised she was tied up on a chair.

She sighs is defeat just as Jody asks, "What are you?"

"If you're asking if I'm the girl you knew, your Kaia...No,"she replies scanning her surroundings.

"Then what? You're from over there right?" Sam questions.

Kaia looks up at him and says, "You know I am."