29

AnOutsider created a chat

AnOutsider added SummerSoldier to the chat

SummerSoldier- Hey, Loki. How are you holding up?

SummerSoldier- you know you can talk to us, right? We're all here for you

SummerSoldier- you can trust us. I promise.

AnOutsider- hi, Steve. Thank you. I really needed to hear all of that right now. I really appreciate that you're all here for me. I appreciate that you've all stuck around. Especially you. I thought you'd kill me when Thor brought me back to Midgard. Your glare was petrifying, in my defence. I was so wrong. You and Natasha were the first to accept me, and I can't thank you enough for that. Thank you for being there for me. For being almost like a father figure to all of us. No matter what anyone says, you're an incredible person. Yes, you've made mistakes, but who hasn't? We're all human. Well, you're human. I just look like a human. We're all living creatures who strive off of learning new things. We strive to do better, no matter what stands in our way. You, Steve, are an inspiration. You have saved so many lives, and that's incredible. You've even saved mine, even though you don't know it. Thank you for everything, Steve. I really appreciate it. Congratulations on your engagement, by the way! You both took your time with it! I'm so happy for you both! I need all of the details as soon as possible! I don't want to miss a thing! Just make sure you look after everyone. Don't give up your fatherly nature. Don't forget to look after yourself, either. I know that sometimes you get so worked up you forget to look after yourself, so I always left food and drink and whatever books I could find outside your room. Surprise about that, by the way. I've kept that hidden for over ten years. I'm proud of that. Anyway, please don't ever forget who you are. You're happy. That's all that matters. Don't let go of that. Thank you for everything, Steve. Adjø.

AnOutsider left the chat

SummerSoldier- I can see what they mean by concerning

————
A.N- this was so emotional to write. Whoops. I'm now really sad :) anyway, thank you for reading, voting and commenting! I absolutely love reading your comments, they seriously make my day! If you have any suggestions for this story, please comment them or message me! I'm always open to suggestions or just feedback! Or if you want to talk, hit me up! Anyway. I'm exhausted and rambling whoops anyway goodnight! See you next time 🖤