Seoul

Jimin's pov

"That was the last box. Thank god!"

I let myself fall on my kingsize bed. I just moved to Seoul. Back to my family.

"Are you done yet?"

I look up and I see my step brother BamBam hanging by the door.

"Do you need any help?" He asks, but i shake my head.

"A little late fot that, don't you think?"

My other stepbrother, Taeyong, walks in from my bathroom. He helped me putting all my stuff away. And he looks rather annoyed at BamBam.

"I had business to take care off." BamBam replies.

"Guys, it's okay. I'm done, don't get on each others nerves already." I say while laughing.

The truth is, my father died when I was young. Ten years later my mother married the father of BamBam and Taeyong. They're married for three years now. But my stepfather had a job offer in Seoul, so we moved to an other city. I came a little later, because I had to finish my semester on the same school. I'm about to start my junior year and I'm kind of scared.

"Earth to Jimin? Are you there?"

I look up and Bambam is standing in front of me.

"Sorry, what did you say hyung?"

He looks at Taeyong and Taeyong start laughing. "Let him adjust." Bambam rolls his eyes and walks out of my room.

"I'm still annoyed he is te oldest." Taeyong says and now I'm the one who is laughing.

"But we are the responsible ones." And Taeyong nods.

"You are certainly not!"

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Again, Bambam is hanging by the door. When did he even came back?

"Language!" He groans.

"Sorry hyung." I apologise. And I hear Taeyong chuckle.

"You! Get out and help mum setting the table up." He looks at the Taeyong and points at the door. Taeyong smiles at me and leaves the room.

"You, go wash your face and come downstairs." He says nicer to me. I nod and stand up.

"Hyung?" I ask when he is about to walk away. He turns back to me and smiles soft. "Come."

I smile and ran to him. He holds me when I'm hugging him.

He chuckles. "Your still a baby."

"I'm not, I just like hugging."

It's true, I just love hugs. And well my friends and family know that. Not just hugs, skinships make me calm and protected. But I'm still badass.

"I know. Now hurry up, dinner is ready." I nod and ran to my bathroom. Before I close the door, I hear him chuckle.

Taeyong is like my best friend and brother. I'm happy he has the same age as me, because that meams he is in junior year too.

BamBam is like the protective older brother. We're cool about it, but sometimes it's annoying. Most of it is Taeyong's fault, because he is a big troublemaker. At least that's what they said.

I wash my face and ran downstairs. Taeyong and bambam are sitting at the tabel and my parents are joining them. They didn't see me coming in and I can hear them whisper.

"You think he is going to survive?" My mum asks.

"We know about his history Sunmi. He is in good hands." My dad replies.