Old Times

Jimins pov

We're sitting on a bench at the park, close to my house. It's pretty nice outside in the evening. It's dark but still because of the stars it looks shining.

"How have you been hyung?" Kookie asks. I look at him and smile. "Good. You?" He nods. "Me too"

"So that guy. Is he your friend or?" He looks at me with concern in his eyes, but I shake my head. "Just some guy who thinks he's funny. I don't know him" Jungkook nods in understandment.

"You know, I missed you Hyung" he says quietly and he moves closer to me. "I missed you too kookie" I respond and grabs his hand. "I really missed you"

He looks up at me and smiles his bunny teeth smile. Than he pulls me closer to him and hugs me.

"You haven't changed, you know. You're still hot hyung" he says and I feel my cheeks getting warmer. I slowly hug him back.

"You've changed your hair" I say and he nods. "Your still small though" he says back and I push him off me.

"Yah!" But than Jungkook breaks out in an laugh. But than he looks worried. Maybe kind of scared.

"Do you ever think back? About us I mean?" He asks nervously.

"Of course I do." I answer and look straight in his eyes. "We didn't end it, like we supposed too. You left, without even telling me"

Than I feel the tears coming. I haven't cried in a very long time. And now because of him, they are back.

He leans forward and places his hands on my cheeks. "I wish I could've changed it than. I wish you could've come with me"

I nod. "Me too" he let's out a sigh and wipes my fallen tears away.

"Sometimes we need to change, to be better for each other in the future" he says and I look up to him.

"That's some cheesy shit" I say and he laughs it off.

"I mean, I still like you hyung. And I never could've guessed seeing you here again" He brings my face closer to him.

"Is it okay?" He asks and I nod without a doubt. He smiles at me and than put his lips on mine.

He starts to kiss me and just like that my body reacts and I feel myself getting warm. I kiss him back and it feels like we are the only one at this moment to understand what is really happening.

His lips are moving against mine and my lips are following his. As if we're meant to be. But we know, we don't.

Finally he let's go of my lips and as soon as his lips left mine, I take a breath and see him biting his lip.

"You're still a great kisser, with those cute lips of yours"

Again I feel my cheeks warm up. "Thanks Kookie" I say shyly.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's okay. I can do it by myself. You don't have to"

"We can also go to my house if you want? Just like old times"

He stands up and grabs my hand. "Okay" I answer. "Good"
--

We enter his house and he leads me to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable. I'm going to get some drinks" I nod as he makes his way to his kitchen. I'm a little terrified and I don't really know why. Okay, maybe I do. I just don't want to think about it.

I look at the TV screen. That's going to be on in a minute. The room is pretty clean. White floors and black furniture. It's looks a bit futuristic, it's really Jungkook and I smile to myself.