Try Outs

Hoseok's pov

"Where did you go?" Yoongi hyung asks when I put myself next to him in class. Senior year is starting and new meat is walking down the halls.

"I wanted to know in wich class they were" I answer and he chuckles.

"They sit with the Alien right?" He asks and I nod.

"The Alien? You mean Taehyung?" I look forward and Namjoon is looking at Yoongi.

"Alien. Taehyung. Same shit" Yoongi says.

"And who are they?" Jooheon asks. He looks at me with a smirk. "New meat" I answer.

"Are they hot?" He asks and Namjoon hits him. "Why do you have to be like that?"

"Yah!" Jooheon shouts and hide his head from Namjoon.

"You can say that" I look at the orange haired boy. "If you like brats" He nods with a smirk on his face. "I do like subs" He says.

"Yah! Jooheon" Yoongi shouts and Jooheon laughs at him. "Don't tell me that you don't, because that is bullshit"

Yoongi shakes his head. "That's not why I shouted. I shouted because they are ours. We've seen them first. Wait in line Dickhead"

This time Namjoon hits Yoongi.

"Yah! Why you keep hitting?" Yoongi asks annoyed. "Because Jin ain't here, so I have to teach you some manners you prick!" I roll my eyes.

"The great thing about him leaving our school is that we don't have to worry about getting hit. Yet you're doing it" I say irritated.  Namjoon narrows his eyes on.

"Fine! I'm sorry!" And I hold my hands up to express it. He nods contentedly.

"How are you even planning to get them? Because if he says they are brats, than they won't want you" Namjoon says.

"Well, I'm getting one. They haven't seen me yet." Jooheon says happy. "But their two of them. One for me and one for Yoongi" I explain.

"No, Yoongi has his so called Alien. I'm getting the other one"

Yoongi's mouth falls open. "You asshole!  I'll kick your ass if you don't respect me!"

He slightly bows his head. "I'm sorry Hyung." And Yoongi leans back. "I'm still getting the other one" Jooheon finishes his sentence.

But before Yoongi can shout again, the teachers joins the class. And here start our senior year.
--

We're sitting at the bench outside at the school. Some freshmans are trying out for Football and we plan on laughing at them for sucking. When I say we, I mean Jooheon and I, because Namjoon is reading some stupid book and Yoongi is sleeping next to me.

The coach starts to whistle and the try outs begins. Unfortunately, they are better than we thought and they didn't suck. Well most of them.

"Who is that guy?" Jooheon asks. I look at him and he points at a rose haired boy on the field. "He is good" He says.

I watched the boy play and indeed he is very good.  It's almost irritating. "I bet he is going to be the new leader" I say and Jooheon chuckles.  "I should do him to then"

Than I hear Namjoon closing his book. "Who are you gonna do this time?" He asks Jooheon and Jooheon points again at the Rose haired boy.

Namjoon focus his attention on him. "He is so young"

Jooheon chuckles again. "Yet so good" I nod in agreement. "He's  like the golden Maknae there"

"That or a a bunny? I mean he looks like a bunny from here" Namjoon says. I narrow my eyes at the boy. "How do you even see that?" I ask. "Because I'm that good" He answers me with ease.

"Maybe they should just fuck" Jooheon says playfully.

"All you guys do is fuck. And talk to loud. Let me sleep" Yoongi groans. I look at him and he is wide awake.

"You guys didn't even notice those stares we getting" and Yoongi closes his eyes again. "From who?" I ask. "His wife" Jooheon says and he looks to the right.  I follow his eyes and I see Taehyung and his new friends sitting at the end of the bench.

"Shut up! Toilet face!" Yoongi shouts and push Jooheon from the bench and he falls to the ground.

At my right I see the boys looking at Jooheon and the black haired boy has a smirk on  his face.

"They laughing at you Joojoo" I say playfully. Jooheon stands up and he looks at the boys. "Wait here" and he goes to them.

"Yoongi!" I hiss and he sits up. "Aish! This kid" I look at Jooheon and than takes Taehyung with him and that makes the other boy come too. Jooheon holds Taehyung by his shoulders and pushes him towards us.

"What are you doing!" He shouts. Than Jooheon stops in front of us. Yoongi stands up and pulls Taehyung out of Jooheon's grip.

Taehyung looks shocked, but doesn't say anything.

"Easy brother. I just wanted to ask these boys something" and he looks at the red haired boy. "What you need?" He black haired boy asks on bothered. I look at him and he slowly looks back at me.

He raises his eyebrows and I let out a soft smile.

"This weekend we're giving a party. Your invited" Jooheon says.

"Why? You don't even know our names" The black haired boy says. "We know him" Namjoon says and points at Taehyung.

"And why should I come?" Taehyung asks. Yoongi is still holding him. "Because I say so" Yoongi hisses. Taehyung rolls his eyes and pulls himself out of his grip.

"We will see about that" He answers back. "I'm not going" The black haired boy says. "Jimin is right. We are not going" The red haired boy says. So his name is Jimin? Such a cute name for a cute boy. But that red haired boy is something else. Is he his bodyguard or something? His attitude shows it though.

"Just come. It won't be a hard one. Jin would probably kill us if whe did" I say.

The red haired boy takes Taehyung and Jimins hands.

"We will think about it. Now excuse us. We have class to attend." And than they take their leave.

"See you Friday Alien!" Yoongi shouts to Taehyung and Taehyung let out a sigh.

"I told you" Jooheon says when the junior left.

"Told us what?" Namjoon asks.

"His wife" And he looks at Yoongi.

"Aish! Shut up for once! You peace of shit!" And he pushes his brother. And we start laughing.

"Jimin is cute though"

Than the boys turn their heads to me. "I guess he claimed on of them" Jooheon whines. I roll my eyes. "I guess so." Namjoon says and he stands up.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asks. 

"I'm going to invite these freshmans" He says smiling and he makes his way to leave. "Wait, I'm coming with you" And Namjoon and Yoongi leave us behind.

"What are we going to do now?" I ask.

But than I see that face of Jooheon changing.

"Let's get some more dicks to the party"