Something different

Jimin's pov

The door opens and I enter my house. It's pretty late right now and I'm  trying to be as quiet as possible. I close the door without making any noise and I walk inside the living room.

On the couch lays Taeyong asleep, with next to him Bambam. Did they try to stay awake for me? I shake my head and went to the kitchen.

"You're finally home"

I jumped because of the voice and my heart begins to beat fast.

"W-what?" I turn my head around and the beautiful blond man I have seen on the party a couple hours ago, is sitting on the counter.

"They have been looking for you everywhere" Jin says. I let my head down and look at my feet. "I'm sorry" I say quietly.

He jumps of the counter and pushes my head up, so that he looks at me straight in my eyes.

"They have been worried sick. Looking for you for hours. And you didn't tell them you left"

I don't really know how to respond.

"Jin. I'm nineteen. I can do what I want too, when i want too. They didn't have to worried so much. Nothing happend" I groan and I step backwards.

"You were at Jungkook's house, weren't you?" He ask slightly amused. "Why do you care? Why are you even here?" He shrugs and starts to walk away. But before he leaves the kitchen he turns around.

"By the way, there was someone else looking for you" I turn my head to his sight. "Who?" I asked confused. Taehyung? He was already gone with that Yoongi boy. He couldn't even know I sneaked away. I mean went away.

"He is in your bed. He was walking like a maniac in the house, so I told him to wait in your room" and with that said he left.

Who the heck is in my room? I swear to god. He better not lay in my bed or I'll kick his ass, I groan.

I walk upstairs to my room and when I'm inside, I dont see any shit. "It's to dark in here" I mumble.

I put on the lights and indeed someone is laying on my bed. That fucker. I walk towards him, not able to see who it is yet.

"Yah!" I scream and trying to wake him up. He rolls over and than I see his face. "Hoseok?" I ask rather surprised. What is he doing here?

He sleeps like a baby. How can he even sleep so peacefully? I sit on the edge of the bed looking at him. His features are pretty beautiful. His dark curly hair looks messy, but I love it. And his lips look so-

"You know, staring at someone is creepy" I hear his raspy voice say. My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks getting warm and in an instant, I turn my head away.

He chuckles, "You look cute when you're flustered"

"Shut up" I hiss. I turn my head back to him and he looks at me with sleepy eyes.

"What are you doing here? And in my bed?" I ask.

"I was worried. We've look everywhere for you and when we came here, Jin was stressing and told me I needed to sleep or he would kick my ass" he groans and I let out a soft smile.

"What are you laughing at!" He yell but then laughs too.

"Did you really searched for me?" I ask and I look down. I hear a soft yes and my cheeks begin to blush again.

"But when are you going home?" I look up again and he looks at me like I've seen a ghost.

"You want me to walk home at 3 am in the dark?" He asks and sits up. Right is was midnight when I came home.

"Then were can I sleep?" I asked loudly and jump of the bed. But then I feel his hand around my wrist.

"Next to me"

I feel shivers going up my spine.

"W-what?" Is he crazy? I cant sleep next to him, can I?

"I won't touch you. Here" he moves to the other side of my king size bed and pats next to him.

I sighed and pull myself out of his grip. "Fine. But don't you need to change?" I ask him. "My pants are on the ground. I'll just keep my shirt on" he answers and lays back.

My eyes widen. He is in his underwear?! "Have mercy god!" I his.

"What?" Hoseok asks. "Nothing" I whisper back and walk towards my closet. I pull out a black hirt and white shorts.

I turn around when I grab the bottom of my shirt to pull it of, when I see Hoseoks eyes staring at me.

"D-dont look" I shyly command. "You know, when you say it like that. It makes me just want to look"

My cheeks are warming up again and I'm fighting with my shirt.

Its akward already, because he is staring, but now I cant get my shirt off. God really hates me!

I groan loudly and try to pull it of again, but then I feel his hands on my waist. I stop struggling and look at Hoseok. He looks at me with the same look in his eyes when I first met him and its making me weak down to my knees.

"What are you-

"ssh.." he says softly. "Put your hands up" I look at him, but i obey. I put my hands up and he pulls my shirt of smoothly. When it's off, I see his eyes looking at my stomach.

"You have abs. Never saw that coming." He says amused. "What is that supposed to mean!" And I look annoyed at him.

"Just because you are a botto- I mean nothing. I just didn't saw you as a work out person"

Then he grabs the black shirt and ask me to put my hands up again. Once again I obey, I dont even know why, and he puts on my pyjama shirt.

"Do you want help with your pants too or-

"No! I can do that!" I practically scream. He laughs at me and puts his hand on my cheek. "Good... boy" and then he walks back to my bed.

"W-what!" I quickly changed my pants into the white shorts and rant to my bed. I lay next to him and he smirks at me. "I am not a good boy" I say.

He smiles and puts his arm under his had. "So you are a bad boy?"

"I- uh-

He leans over me. "You do know that bad boys need punishments right?"

I feel my body heating up and push him off me.

"Fine I'm a good boy" he chuckles and slides to my side and holds me in his arms.

"That's my good boy" he whispers.

------
So something went wrong earlier today and I put it online when I wasnt finished. Then I put it offline.

So for the people who saw that I'm sorry of the confusion. Other wise nothing happend😂