Imagine for BarbaraSieger5

Barbara's POV:

I have a dentist appointment today I'm on my way to the office and I'm kind of nervous about what's going to happen. Wish me luck!

-At the office-
I got to the office and went in and got signed in. I sat down in the waiting room chairs and waited for my name to be called. A few minutes later my name got called and a lady brought me to a room she told me to sit in the chair and that the hygienist would be in just in a minute. A few mins later a girl with Blonde Hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She introduces herself as Taylor and shakes my hand. She sits down on her stool and gets her tools out. She lowers the chair and turns on the light and positions it towards my mouth and grabbed her explorer and mirror and asks me to open. I opened and she put her tools in my mouth and then quickly takes them out. She told me that we need to take X-rays. She took the x-Rays and said that my wisdom teeth were in and that I would need braces as well. She said that there was a orthodontist named Niall Horan and he was also an oral surgeon. Taylor said that she was going to go talk to him and I said okay. Taylor left the room and I just sat there just thinking about whats about to happen.

Taylor's POV

I felt really bad for Barbara when I told her that she would need braces and her wisdom teeth pulled. I told her that we had a great orthodontist and oral surgeon named Niall Horan and she said okay and  I left the room and went to find Niall. I walked to his office and knocked on his door. He told me to come in and I told him that my patient Barbara needed her wisdom teeth pulled and braces. He told me to give him a few minutes and that he would be right there.

Niall's POV

When Taylor came and knocked on my office door I told her to come in and she told me that her patient Barbara needed her wisdom teeth pulled and braces. I asked her to get the stuff ready for her Wisdom Teeth pulling and i'll be in a minute with all the braces stuff she said okay and left the room. I got up from my office chair and went to get all the stuff I needed for braces. I went into the room that Barbara was in and I introduced myself and that I would be taking her wisdom teeth out and putting braces on her. I told her that I was going to look around and see what i'm dealing with first. She said okay and I leaned her back and asked her to open her mouth. I looked around her mouth and I noticed she had a lot of crooked teeth and that her wisdom teeth were all in so I could just pull them with some pilers and don't have to use any knifes or anything. Once I was done looking around I told her the procedure and she looked a little scared but I told her she's in good hands. I asked her if she was ready to get started and she said yes. I asked her to open and I grabbed the first needle and I pulled back her cheek and stuck the needle in. I repeated this 3 other times and then I waited a few mins to let the numbing medicine kick in. When she was numbed enough I asked her to open and I took the pilers and put them on her first wisdom tooth and it popped right out. I repeated that same process for the other 3 teeth then put cotton balls in them to stop the bleeding and then put stitches in them. Once that I was done I started putting her braces on. When I was finished Taylor gave her a cleaning then she was her way. I told her that I wanted to see her in a week so that i can take her stitches out. She said okay and went to make an appointment with the receptionist.

~1 week later~
I saw Barbara again 1 week later and she was healing up really nicely. I also tightened her braces just so that her teeth could get use to moving. I told her that I wanted to see her in a month and she made the appointment with the receptionist and went home. Even though she had her wisdom teeth pulled and braces put on in one day, she's doing awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !

So BarbaraSieger5 requested this back in July and I totally forgot that she did. So here it is Barbara and I hope u like it!