Imagine for BarbaraSieger5

Becca's POV 

"Becca we have to go! We'll be late otherwise!" I heard my mother say. I have a dentist appointment today.  "Coming Mom!" I yell back at her and we got into the car and headed towards the dental office. 

-At the office- 

When we got to the office, my mom went to sign me in while I went to sit in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs. She came and sat down next to me after she was done signing me in and we waited for my turn.

-A few minutes later-

"Becca?" I heard my name called and I got up with my mom and the hygienist introduced herself as Taylor. I shook her hand and she lead us to Exam Room 5 and she patted the dentist chair and I sat down she then asked me some routine questions to which  I answered them truthfully then she lowered the chair and put a bib around my clothes. She took her mirror and explorer and asked me to open. I opened my mouth and she scrapped at my teeth. She then asked me what type of toothpaste I wanted "Okay Becca, what type of toothpaste would you like?" Taylor  asked "What flavors do you have?" "We have Strawberry, Coffee, Mint, Raspberry, Bubble Gum, and Blueberry" "I'll take Blueberry please." Taylor got up from her seat and got the blueberry toothpaste and sat back down on her chair. She put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and she asked me to open again. I opened and she started brushing my teeth then she rinsed them "Becca, we have to take some X-Rays of your teeth." "Okay." I say. Taylor took some X-Rays of my teeth and when the X-Rays came back she said "Becca bad news, it looks like your teeth are moving and you will need braces." "Braces? Really?" "I'm afraid so. But we have a great orthodontist named Niall Horan here and he is very gentle with kids and putting braces on. I'll go grab him" She left the room for a few mins and then came back with a handsome looking guy. "Hi Becca, my name is Dr. Horan but you can just call me Niall, I heard that you needed braces can I just look around for right now?" I nodded my head yes and he got up and washed his hands and then got some gloves. He sat back down on the stool and grabbed his mirror and explorer and asked me to open. I opened and he said that I would for sure need braces then he asked me if I was ready and I said yes. He got me to open then he put a cheek retractor in my mouth. He got started on the procedure and after about an hour I was done. He tightened them one last time then let me go home with my mom.