Gucci Boy

RM walked out of the kitchen, heading back to his room, when he see's a small flicker of light coming from Jimin's and J-Hope's room. He sighs amd walks in that direction to see that neither Jimin nor J-Hope were in their room, but rather V was. He was staring at a wall full of Gucci items, which he must have brought over from his and RM's room. RM was about to say something when V started to chant, "Gucci Boy, is me and I is thouest Gucci Boy, no one shall stand in my way and no one shall stop me and my love of Gucci." He takes a deep breath, and smiles sadly at the ground. "Panda Express will always be second to you... Gucci." The Gucci wall seems to radiate in V's love, and RM steps in. "Uh V, I don't think you sh-" He gets cut off my V, "THIS IS FOR ME AND MY LOVE NAMJOON YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY LOVE FOR GUCCI!" V then starts to cry whil clutching his Gucci Bag whispering, "Did you see my bag?"
         RM, who is done with everything, decides screw this. V can sleep in J-Hope and Jimin's room, Jin can sleep in the kitchen, he doesn't know where J-Hope and Jimin are, and Suga is probably making out with a trophy.
I can't deal with this tonight, tomorrow, or ang day. RM thinks to himself wondering, Why do I even try at this point? Is there a meaning to life?
BUT OF COURSE THERE IS HYUNG!
Who the fudge are you?
IT IS ME JIMIN
Uh yeah no to late for this, k bye
Oh he left me in his thoughts and abandoned his brain... oh well sucks for HIMMM

     Later in the night, Suga sneaks out of the room. Hoping to find more trophies, when he stumbles upon Taehyung's shrine. Since RM had last seen it, around 1 hour ago, he made the room look like a cult meeting, but expensive. Everything was Gucci, and that was how Tae wanted to become Gucci Boy. But Suga saw this and said, "Bad Tae, no, stop." Tae then proceeded to stop in fear Suga would kill him. He would continue his plans later the next day.