The Trophy (Part 2)

Suga couldn't stop thinking about America's newest award show. He always wanted to perform on Billboard, they did that. He then wanted to win a Grammy, they did that. Now he wants this award. Suddenly, there was a subtle knock on Suga's door. "Uh, Suga, your food is going to get cold?" Suga sighed, "I'll eat later, I'm going to sleep." That was a lie, he was planning on writing new music for their newest album. Both he and Namjoon had been working on the album with the occasional input from the other BTS members. Suga ruffled his hair and slipped his headphones over his ears and continued working on producing more music.
         Later that evening, Suga saw his door creak open and warched Jimin walk in. He set a plate of Churros down next to him, along with a missing J-Hope poster and ran off closing the door with a soft click. Suga smiled and slowly ate the churros until he saw his trophy case. He stared into their glossy features and smirked. He stood up, sliding his headphones off his ears seductively. He swayed over to the enclosed trophies, and grabbed a pair of gloves before touching the casing. Suga tapped the glass and swirled his finger over the glass covering the trophies. He then pushed the glass cover away from the trophies and picked up the 2018 Mama's award trophy. He stared at his reflection in the trophy and nuzzled his face into it. He then wrapped himself up in a blanket, along with the trophy, and fell asleep in his bed.

        Jin, cautiously, walked into Suga and his room, making sure not to wake up Suga. He then decided against the idea and walked over to Namjoon and Taehyung'a room. Taehyung has started sleeping in Jimin and J-Hope's room for 'reasons' unkown to everyone aside from Namjoon and Suga. Jimin and Jungkook are sharing a room now, so Namjoon is sleeping by himself. Now Jin decided to sleep next to Namjoon.

        Suga woke up the next morning, seeing himself being snuggled up against a shining trophy looking as dazzling as ever. He smiled his gummy smile and adjusted himself to move out of the bed. He walked up to the trophy case and put the Mama's trophy back in it's place after repolishing it over 10 times. He glanced around the room and noticed that Jin wasn't in there, and that the J-Hope missing poster was now taped to his computer. He shook his head and sighed as he walked out of the room. He walked right past Taehyung'a new Gucci shrine room, not wanting to deal with that today. He procceded to enter the kitchen when he didn't see anything usual(?) Jin wasn't making food for himself, Namjoon wasn't watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S or the News and Jimin wasn't crying about J-Hope. In fact, the only other member around was Jimin, but he wasn't crying. He actually looked happy and he was sipping on some tea. Suga noted that he probably found J-Hope. Suga spun around when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Taehyung was standing there with a sad look on his face.

        "Uh, Yoongi?" Taehyung mumbled. "I may have summoned the Gucci Gang Demon and I can't get rid of it."