Looking (Pt 2)

Yoongi woke up, and saw an empty bed. He knew almost instantly that Jungcock had come and toom Taehyung in the middle of the night. He sighed and he realised, he still had no idea where his beloved trophies were. BANG. CLICK. CLACK. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAA--" Was all Yoongi heard as someone, Jimin, barged into his room. Yoongi glared at the annoying younger, BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP PARK JIMIN. OH NO. Jimin ran at his Hyung and tackled him on the bed ans started fangirling. "YOONGI, OMG, HOSEOK IS COMING HOME FOR ME AND I'M SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYY!" Yoongi quirked and eyebrow at Jimin, "How do you even-" "mInD rEaDiNg AnD fOuRtH wAlL bReAkInG." Yoongi shrugged, "Mk." Jimin continued to fangirl and rant to his Hyung, who had actually fallen asleep while listening to Jimin.

        "ANYWAY~ That's why Hoseok is perfect!" Yoongi suddenly woke up. "Yeah uh sure." He had no idea what he agreed to, but he said what he had to to get Jimin to shut up. Jimin pouted, "BUT DON'T FORGET! HE'S MINE. M-I-N-E! But he's still his own person who can make decisions... I'M NOT TOO POSSESSIVE rIgHt HyUnG?!?!" Yoongi closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Not only was Jimin being annoying, he was having a mental breakdown. Great. Just what Yoongi needed. That's when Yoongi just shoved his hand over Jimin's mouth, "Just. Shut. Up." He glared at the younger and removed his hand. Jimin pouted slightly and hugged his Mang pillow, that he stole from Hoseok. Yoongi got up out of Taehyung's bed and suddenly felt like crying again. His precious loves were gone, and he couldn't do anything about it.
Yoongi hyung...
Stop it.
But... what if we found your trophies?

Yoongi's eyes lit up and he turned around to face Jimin, with the happiest face Jimin had ever seen. "R-really?" He whisper yelled, while slightly jumping up and down. He still had to have some Suga Swag. Jimin nodded.
However here's the catch.
Uh... J-Hope doesn't know how to bring them home...
J-Hope? Bring home?
Yeah apparently he found them a few miles away being carried off by two people that we couldn't identify.
He can't carry them and his phone is dead, without a charger, and he had to hide the bodies of the two he beat up to get them back.
Wait what?
Mhm. He got your trophies back for you. I mean weren't you listening about how PERFECT he is.
Uh sure.

       Two weeks later, J-Hope, along with the help of some amazing people, got home with bags full of trophies. So many, their hands couldn't even carry them. The moment Hoseok walked through the door, he was tackled by his lover, we think, Jimin. They hugged and smiled at eachother for a while, until Yoongi walked in. His eyes glanced over the trophies. All of his loves were back. Safe and sound.