The Trophy Pt1

Suga looked deep into the heart of his trophies. All stacked up in perfect line all shining and dusted to perfection. He flashed a small gummy smile, then stashed two of them in his Gucci bag that Tae had given to him as hush money to not tell RM about the secret Gucci Cult he was starting up. Apparently, over 75072 people had joined in the 10 minutes it was up on tumblr, but it was 'taken down'. Suga walked out of his room and into the kitchen. There were posters of J-Hope that said, "MISSING" "SAVE ME AND MY CHILD I NEED HIM HELP I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF TAEHYUNGS GUCCI IF YOU DO -Jimin" Suga scoffed at the sight of Jimin's idiocy.
First him AND J-Hope dissapear then he comes back saying J-Hope has run away to be with Sprite? Freaking idiots.
I'm not an idiot
OMFG!
Ahahhahahahaha k bye
YOU DAMN BRAT!

Suga then starts to run around looking for Jimin, but his search was for nothing. As Suga walks back to where he started, this time out of breath, he sees Jin sleeping on the couch next to Namjoon. Wait since when was Namjoon there? AND OMG THEY ARE CUDDLING. Suga procceeds to be the fangirl he always wantsd to be until he sees what's on the T.V.

      "Now for John, our best and most basic named reporter," "Thanks Genniese, I am here to tell everyone about AMERICA'S NEWEST AWARD SHOW!" "This award is already the talk of the town! Not only do fans decide who wins the awards, so do licenced professionals!" "So it's basically a better version of the People's Choice Awards?" Asked Carla off camera "YES BECAUSE THOSE ARE RIGGED!" Screamed John. "And now for the news about how Fortnite is causing kids around the world to lose brain cells."
          Suga silently screams and sprints into his room, logging into Jin's computer and exiting out of all the Namjin Fanfics Jin had been reading a few nights before.

Yo Aggro7 here, uh if you want a ship or something stupid to be added into this just ask in the comments or something I guess? Uh yeah k bye