Looking (Pt 1)

"Yoongi hyung?" A quiet sweet voice whispers into the door as the person knocks. Yoongi hadn't left Taehyung's and Namjoon's room in days, ever since he noticed his trophies had gone missing. Knock, knock. Another soft voice whispers, this time a slightly deeper one. "Hyung, please come out." Yoongi shakes his head as he continues to lay in Taehyung's bed covering himself in blankets upon blankets and a pillow shoved in his face. The room was completely silent aside from a few chocked sob coming from the bundled mess, that was Min Yoongi. His eyes were bloodshot red, and he had major eyebags underneath his eyes. His hair was a greasy sloppy mess and his voice was nothing but a hoarse whisper. All Yoongi could think about was his trophies, and for every thought about his trophies was another aching pain in his heart. He felt a single tear formed in the corner of his eye when something spoke to him.
Yoongi hyung?
...
Hyung... please?
...
O-ok Hyung... but come out soon. Everyone is worried.

Yoongi shoved his head even more so into his pillow as the sun came through the window slowly. He finally got some sleep after Jimin had spoken to him in his mind, but his heart was aching. He couldn't take the pain anymore. He wanted answers, yet he had no way to find out how to get them. As Yoongi thought of getting out of bed, Taehyung slowly walked into the room and sat on his bed, next to his Hyung. The younger of the two smiled weakly at his Hyung and put his hand on Yoongi's head. "Hyung... we'll find them, I promise." Taehyung whispered and layed down next to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled a little at his actions and knew Taehyung was trying his best.

        Later that night, as Taehyung was sleeping on his bed, Jungkook walked in. He snatched Tae off the bed while he was sleeping next to Yoongi. Jungcock then proceded to move Taehyung to his room and cuddle next to him.

          Jin and Namjoon huddled for warmth.

        J-Hope was on his way home to find Jimin.