Meanwhile, at the Unikingdom, Unikitty and her friends decided to carry out an investigation about the evil Doom Lord.

In the castle's basement-a.k.a. Dr. Fox's laboratory, the fox scientist showed them some clips taken from the security cameras all around the Unikingdom.

"These are recent footage of Master Frown's encounters with you, Unikitty. So, let's see what's gotten into him and what's so suspicious about him."

"Okay then." said the Princess. "Let's start with a few weeks ago. Dr. Fox, show us the footage taken near FeeBee's Flower House, 2:00 p.m., 16th of October."

"Got it." said Dr. Fox as she tried to find the footage.

"Princess, you do know that you have plenty of royal duties to carry out today." said Richard. "And speaking of FeeBee's Flower House, she's looking for some workers to help her find more species of flora near the Unikingdom. I think you should make an announcem-"

"Nah, I'll do it later, Rick." replied Unikitty. "Right now, we have a Doom Lord to investigate."

"Ah, here we go again..." sighed Richard once more.

"I found it!" exclaimed Dr. Fox suddenly.

Everybody looked into the screen and saw Master Frown, attempting to trip Unikitty. He seemed to succeed, and he was chuckling maniacally. Right after Unikitty unleashed her rage form, Dr. Fox noticed that he seemed to blush a little.

"Woah, what would this mean?" asked Puppycorn curiously.

"Yeah, I wanna know I wanna know!" Unikitty exclaimed curiously.

"Well, I'm pretty sure this means that Frown's harboured a-" Richard tried to explain but was interrupted.

"Maybe he's sick-in both ways!" Dr. Fox guessed.

"Maybe... he's CRAZY!" Puppycorn screamed.

"That's-one of the two reasons what I meant." said Dr. Fox.

"Oh, okay then." Puppycorn was a little confused.

Richard tried to explain once more.

"Princess, I'm very VERY sure that Frown's-"

"I know!" Unikitty said suddenly.

"What is it? What's the reason, Princess?" asked Hawkodile.

"Maybe he has a..."

Everybody went silent for a moment.

"...c-"

Everybody waited patiently for her reason.

"...cupcake gone missing!"

"What..." Richard was a little speechless.

"Maybe Master Frown dropped a cupcake while he was sent back to Frown Town!" Unikitty exclaimed. "That's why he..."

"Umm... Princess?" Richard called her.

"What is it, Rick?" Unikitty asked him.

"This-happened before the incident we were actually investigating. This happened weeks ago..." Richard explained.

"Oh." said Unikitty. "Maybe he..."

"Oh yeah, Princess." Richard remembered what he was about to say. "I think Master Frown-"

"Ah, forget about the investigation!" Unikitty gave up. "Let's go out for dessert instead! My treat!"

"YAY!" Everybody, except for Richard, exclaimed happily as they followed their Princess out of the castle.

"Ah... whatever..." Richard sighed once more as he caught up with his friends.