13

"WELL LISTEN UP, YOU FOOLS!!!" Unikitty continued. "MASTER FROWN IS A GREAT DOOM LORD, LOOK AT HIM! HE TRIED SO MUCH TO IMPRESS ALL OF YOU, AND WHAT DID YOU GIVE HIM IN RETURN?!?"

The other Doom Lords were silent, while Master Doom was all ears.

"HE WAS VERY VERY DEDICATED TO HIS JOB, YOU KNOW? Y'ALL SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM! I AM, AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM, FOR I LOVE HIM WITH ALL OF MY HEART..."

Master Frown blushed bright red, he could not believe his ears.

"IF HE LOVES ME, LET HIM BE." Unikitty continued. "Y'ALL SHOULDN'T INTERFERE WITH THIS! THIS IS OUR BUSINESS!"

Master Frown blushed a darker shade of red. It seemed that Unikitty had heard the conversation between he and his superiors.

"And this, is OUR business!" Master Doom snapped and pushed Unikitty onto the floor.

Master Frown was shocked by this.

"Why do you have to be such a busybody, huh, Princess? PRINCESS?!? Hah! Are you even FIT to be a Princess?" Master Doom snapped. "Your kingdom is a total MESS, your people are all bingleberries, your friends are all lame, your crush is a big shame, and so is your leadership! Let me tell you something, Princess, you are the biggest bingleberry I've ever met! You don't even know how to rule! And your stupid brother? Hah! You can't even take good care of him! The chip in his horn, is all YOUR fault, Princess- or should I say- BINGLEBERRY?!?"

Unikitty was reminded of her bad past memories. She turned blue and cried.

Master Frown is not impressed.

"Hey! That's not how you treat a Princess, Master Doom!" he gained enough courage and stood up for Unikitty.

"Oh, looks like Mister Frown decided to step in~" said Master Doom mischievously. "Since when did you started learning courtesy, huh?"

"Master Doom, I've had just about enough of you!" snapped Master Frown.

Everybody, including Unikitty and Master Doom, went completely silent.

"Unikitty is a respectful leader. She's the one who enlightens the life of her people. And, because of her, her kingdom and people are rich and happy. She is a great leader, Master Doom. As for you, you don't even raise the salary of your workers! You even treated them like they're your slaves! Even Master Papercuts deserves more respect than you, MADELAINE DOOM!"

Everybody, including Unikitty, gasped. Master Frown just called his superior only by her name.

Master Doom was immediately enraged.

"Why, Master Frown, you've suddenly grown more DISOBEDIENT, huh?" she snapped.

"Uh oh." Master Plague mumbled to himself.

"Well, I must say, the Unikingdom is a respectful place, and you shouldn't- no, MUSN'T try to ruin it." Master Frown defended his crush.

"Well, how much did you know about the Unikingdom anyway, bozo?" Master Doom asked with rage.

"Apparently more than you- you, you... you BINGLEBERRY!!!"

Everybody was silent. As for Master Doom, she made up her mind.

"Michael Frown, you're FIRED." she said.

"Thank you-and do considerate about your job choices, everybody. Master, no- MICHAEL Frown, OUT." said Master Frown with a bow, before exiting the lair, holding a shocked Unikitty by the hand.

Unikitty looked at him as they exited the lair. She could see tears welling in his eyes. Apparently he felt sorry for offending his, now former superiors, even though they were obviously the ones meaner than him.

Unikitty smiled for a short second, but then she frowned.