🎵 Oh what a beautiful day!
It's a day full of sunshine! 🎵

Meanwhile, Unikitty and her friends were singing joyfully on their way to the most popular dessert shop in the Unikingdom. Nobody noticed about the sudden 'disappearance' of Richard-until Dr. Fox pointed out suddenly.

"Umm, guys?" She called her friends.

"What is it, Dr. Fox?" asked Unikitty.

"I think someone's missing." She said.

"Who might he or she be..." Unikitty thought for a while.

"RICHARD!!! It's Richard!" Hawkodile exclaimed suddenly. "He said he's going back to the castle to retrieve his paper fan-and he hasn't returned yet!"

"Oh for the love of dessert-" snapped Unikitty. "C'mon guys, let's head back to the castle! Dessert time is cancelled-Rick is more important!"

"Okay!" said the rest of the gang as they ran back to the castle as fast as they could to see if Rick is okay.

Meanwhile in Richard's room, he's listening to his recordings and thinking about his encounter with Master Frown a few moments ago.

"Ah, who knew Frown's got feelings for the Princess." Richard sighed. "I would wanna tell her about it, but-well, he did plead me to NEVER tell her about his crush on her right before he left. Ah, let's just see what will happen next-"

Richard was interrupted by a bang heard from the front of the castle and the repeated calls of his name.

"RICHARD!"

"RICK, ARE YOU IN HERE?"

"RICHARD DID YOU HEAR US?"

"I'm here, guys." said Richard, approaching his friends.

"RICK!" Unikitty exclaimed as she hugged Richard tightly in her arms. "Oh we're so happy to see you! I'm so glad that you're fine!"

"Wow, thanks, Princess." thanked Richard. "And by the way, what did y'all enjoy just now? Are the desserts mouth-watering? Are they...delicious?"

"We... didn't get to enjoy the desserts, Rick." said Dr. Fox.

"Yeah," Hawkodile agreed. "Dr. Fox realised that we've forgotten about you, so..."

"So we headed back immediately to check on you, Rick." Puppycorn continued.

"We're very very sorry, Rick." Unikitty continued. "We didn't mean to-"

"Hey, it's fine." said Richard. "I'm used to it anyway. Come on, we have an investigation to continue and tins of cookies to wait for."

"Rick, I thought you have a bad opinion about the investigation." said Dr. Fox.

"Yeah," Puppycorn agreed. "And what's with the cookies?"

"Oh, about the investigation, I think it's better to carry it out than leave it-I don't wanna spoil your fun. And about the cookies, I ordered a few tins of Brock's world-famous chocolate chip cookies for y'all. Thank me later."

"Hey, the cookies can replace our yet-to-be-enjoyed desserts, what'd y'all say?" suggested Unikitty.

"PERFECT!" Everybody agreed.

"Yay!" Unikitty squealed. "Oh, umm... Rick, what were you doing while we're out?"

"Me? Uhh... I was chillin' in my room, listening to 'The History Of The Paper Clip'." Richard replied.

"Same ol' Rick!" said Unikitty.

"Oh yeah, and Master Frown dropped by at the castle. I let him in tho."

"WHAT?!? MASTER FROWN WAS HERE?!?" Everybody exclaimed.

"Hey, it's no big deal." Richard explained. "He just came here to meet Unikitty. I told him that y'all were out at the moment. I invited him into the castle and we talked for a while. He even offered me one of Brock's cookies! And this was the moment that I realised-Unikitty was right! There really is some good in the low-level Doom Lord. He thanked me for spending time with him, and also for being a good friend to him."

Unikitty smiled for a while-but then she shook her head and made a straight face instead.

"I took the chance to order some tins of cookies from him." Richard continued. "Master Frown said that they'll be arriving at no time. Look, they really arrived in a jiffy!"

Everybody looked at the castle's front doors and saw Brock carrying a few tins of his cookies, with Master Frown standing shyly behind him.

"Oh, heya, fellas!" Brock greeted. "Here's the cookies Richard ordered. Heya, Rick!"

"Hi, Brock." Rick greeted back. "Love your cookies!"

"Gee, thanks, buddy!" Brock thanked him. "Hey, Master Frown, don't just stand there-say 'hello' to everybody."

"Uhh... hello...?" Master Frown greeted reluctantly and embarrassedly as he saw Princess Unikitty among her friends. He tried to act like his normal self, tho. "Nice to...see that y'all are not dead yet?"

"Dude, that's rude!" Brock scolded his roommate. "Uhh, sorry guys, Master Frown hasn't been quite like himself lately. He... didn't feel very well."

"REALLY?!?" Unikitty said with a shocked tone. "Are you okay, Master Frown?"

Concerned, Unikitty approached the Doom Lord and put a hand on his forehead-which made him blush bright red.

He tried to cover it, but unfortunately, everybody saw it, to his dismay.

"Master Frown, you look bright red!" Unikitty exclaimed. "You really are sick! Brock, you really should take him to the doctor. Maybe... maybe I should join you."

Surprised, Master Frown blushed more and smiled at his crush.

"Umm... it's okay, Unikitty, I can handle this on my own." said Brock. "Thanks for the offer."

Master Frown didn't look very pleased.

"You're welcome, my friend." said Unikitty with a wink. "And be sure to call for our help someday-if necessary."

"I will, I promise." said Brock. "Goodbye, everybody, hope y'all enjoy my cookies!"

"We will, Brock!" Unikitty replied. "Adieu!"

Brock waved them goodbye as he closed the castle's doors. He turned around and saw Master Frown staring at him sternly and angrily. He was obviously not pleased.

"Why did you deny the Princess's offer, Brock?" He asked. "She's just being nice-and I might get enough courage to confess my love to her!"

"Dude, don't blame me!" Brock replied. "I still think that you have much more to learn-and you weren't even sick! What if she knew it's all a lie?"

"Then I'll... I'll tell her the truth!" Master Frown replied.

"You still need more practice, buddy." said Brock. "We'll get to lesson two once we reached home, okay?"

"Oh, okay..." Master Frown replied with a sigh.

Unikitty has been watching them from the castle's windows-though she only heard muffled voices of them. She kept staring and smiling at Master Frown, though.

"Ah, Master Frown," she sighed. "You're just sooooo adorable-even though you're an evil Doom Lord... Man, what am I even thinking?!? He kept ruining my days, and targeting most of his evil acts on me. There's absolutely no way that I should fall for-"

"Unikitty, are you coming?" Dr. Fox called her. "We've got an investigation to... uhh... investigate!"

"YES, I'M COMING, DOC!"
Unikitty answered as she flew towards her friends.