Damn you.

Tedison Cruz is sitting in his parlor, plotting his next kill. As he is working out the code for his next message, his wife bursts in.

"Tedward! Someone dares to oppose you in the 2018 midterm elections!" Ted gasps and dramatically turns to look at his poor wife.

"Damn you woman! You stupid bitch how dare you spread these lies in my household. NO one would ever dare cross Tedathan Cruz." Ted knocks all of the vases off the counter in front of him. They shatter to the ground, and fly up to cut his face. With bloody gashes lining his face, he stands up and towers over his wife. She whimpers, as she brings her phone up to his face.

"Tedbraham I'm serious. His name is Beto O'Rourke." Ted looks at the tweet she is holding up, and sees his opponent's face for the first time. His icy front instantly melts as he sees O'Rourke's sweet, sweet face. He is quiet, simply staring at the picture of the man.

"That's him...?" He softly asks, still staring at the picture. His wife nods, and takes her phone back. "Is he good?" Ted asks, the face of the beautiful man still on his mind.

"Yes Tedjamin. I think he may stand a chance." His wife says. Ted sighs, and picks up his phone. 

"We should call his people, and arrange a meeting. Let's take care of this mess before it even begins." Ted says, dialing a number. As he dials, Beto's face is still on his mind.

Damn you. 

Damn you Beto O'Rourke.