Semi-Chapter [Not really a chapter..]

Hey there, I have not the slightest idea when I last updated, so I shall give you some insight on what has happened between Chapter 5 and Chapter 6, which is currently being written and edited. 

Chapter 6 takes place one week after the events of the previous chapter.

William offered Luna to stay at his home until she has fully recovered, Luna objected, but she was incapable of returning to her home, which was more more than an hour away from William's house, (Luna doesn't have a car, and chooses not to take the bus), so she gave up to Ronald and William's persistent asking. Ronald participated to help take care of Luna, and William accepted his offer. Ronald drove Luna to her house the day after the incident, to let her pick up her clothes and other necessities. During the car ride Ronald talked about Luna's injuries, and how she will be unable to complete many tasks at her current state, (Luna's left wrist was almost fractured, and her left leg and foot had been covered in bruises, and few scars), convincing her to continue staying with William, which she agreed to do, but mainly because the hospital her mother was staying at was close to William's house, [A/N: So a shinigami, a God of Death, lives near a hospital, a place where people try to prevent death, alrighty then.. {I am insulting my own writing, nice}]. They also had small talk, and Luna realized that she was comfortable talking with Ronald, and Luna pictures Ronald as a big brother figure, Ronald is still unsure of what Luna is to him, but he wants to get to know her, and be able to help her out of depression, (Luna has been falling deeper into depression each day, but won't tell Ronald or William why). 

Luna went to the hospital later that day and shared some chocolates with her mother, which has gotten weaker as each day passes by. Luna feels bad for being unable to protect her mother from her illness, and worthless for being unable to show any gratitude torwards William for allowing her to stay at his house. 

On the third day, Sebastian comes to advise Luna of their arranged meeting time, which is after Luna has recovered from both her injuries, and her mother's death, and Luna agrees.

Ronald and William have gotten closer to Luna as each goes by, and Luna has been helping William investigate her mother. Luna is beginning to admire William's dedication to work, (even though it is only so he won't have to do over time), and decides something, revealed in the next chapter. (It is sort of important.)

Also, Will has let Luna sleep on his bed, while he is sleeping on a couch, (just in case there were pervy minds running wild and such.)

The next chapter will hopefully be posted soon.

I know this isn't a real chapter, but I also want to appreciate a fellow writer, their account name is @TheAngelOfMusic27, and their skills have amazed me. I am not being bias, I always try to be as honest as possible, so what I will be saying will be my 100% opinion. First of all, the amount of detail that goes into everything is astonishing. And although I have only read one of their books, so far, (which is The Thorns of Death), I was hooked by the first chapter, which is a good quality to have if I do say so myself. The story line is also very intriguing, it sparks your curiosity, making you want to read more of the story. Each situation is well written, and can be pictured in your head easily. All in all, their writing method has me in awe, and has given me new ideas and ways to write.

Please read their stories, but please do keep in mind that this is only my opinion, and everyone is free to as they please, so I shall not pressure you to do anything, but, I do recommend them, it is your choice from here. (And to TheAngelOfMusic27, I am not dissing you off or anything, I hope for you to not take any offense to this, if possible.)

Well, I think that is all, thank you for your time, [Smile].

Meow.