four

..••°°°°••..

so i wanted to forget

°

"where are you going?" chaeyoung asked as she watched chanyeol grab his hoodie.

"the guys wanted me to come, it was an urgency," chanyeol replied as he gave chaeyoung a small kiss on her forehead.

"then i'll go with you, the girls all went to busan, and i have nothing to do," chaeyoung turned off the tv, and just as she got up, chanyeol pushed her down by her shoulders.

"it's okay, chae," chanyeol told her as he looked into her eyes. "besides, you need to rest, you haven't been feeling well for the past week."

chaeyoung pouted as she nodded, feeling a bit disappointed that she couldn't come along with chanyeol.

she watched as chanyeol left making her sigh. he had been acting weird these past months. she tried to think positively instead of something negatively. but there are times when she wonders if he is cheating on her with someone else.

right as she was going to walk towards the kitchen, jimin barged in, panting.

"jimin? what are you doing? what's wrong? are you okay?" chaeyoung began to frantically ask.

"chae-chaeyoung, i-i'm sorry, i-i ca-can't," jimin began to apologize to his younger sister.

"what, why? jimin, let me call an ambulance." right as she was going to dial, jimin grabbed her wrist.

"r-ro-rowo-rowoon, he-he will come. please, ch-chae, you-you have to l-leave." with a final breath jimin fell to the ground.

"jimin!?" chaeyoung got onto her knees, shaking jimin's limb body frantically as the tears began to rapidly fall.

chaeyoung suddenly got quiet as she heard the front door shut close. "ch-chanyeol? is that you?"

then, chaeyoung felt a sharp bang hit her head as she fell next to jimin's cold body. her vision began to drift into darkness, but not before seeing a pair of black dress shoes.

°°••....••°°