Ch.9

In safe House, 6:58am

(Y/N) Pov:

I woke up to the sound of someone talking angrily. When I sat up, I accidentally disturbed Striker, which woke him up as well.

"Shhh" I shushed him, making sure he doesn't make any noise. He nodded his head in understanding and we both listened to what Allison is saying.

"That was really stupid of you Tom. You shouldn't have gone out there. Now that he's seen you....it's only--a matter--of time....before he finds us here." She said. I picked up Striker and walked over to the cell door. We saw that Tom was sitting on the table, while Allison  was fixing his robotic arm.

As she finished fixing his arm, her back turned to us, Tom had looked up and spotted us. He started slapping his axe against his hand like with the pipe.

I turned around and walked back to the bed, laying us down so we could sleep again.

TIME SKIP

Me and Striker both woke up to Allison, again, shouting at Tom about something.

I picked up Striker and walked over to the cell door and saw them, well...Allison at least, arguing with Tom about something.

"We can't just leave them here, not with that Ink Demon just outside the door!" argued Allison.

"What's going on?" I asked worried. Striker hugged me tightly in my arms, also scared about what's going on.

"He's coming. We have to get out of here" explained Allison panicked. We then heard rumbling and the sound of something banging in the distence.

"Tom, we have to let them out of there." Say Allison. She attempts to pull the bars loose, but they wouldn't budge.

"Don't you have the key?" I asked

"Tom lost it when he last went out" she said, even more panicked than before, still trying to pull the bars loose.

He did not lose that key, he got rid of it didn't he?

Tom grabbed Allison's shoulder and shakes his head. She looked back at us, with a sad look on her face.

"I'm so sorry" she whispered, then turned and ran off through the door. Tom looked back at us, then runs off as well.

As they left, we heard the sound of Bendy aprouching the Safe House, the whole place shaking.

Striker hugged me tightly, scared of what Bendy might do to us when he finds us.

I looked around panicked and spot the Looking Device still on the dresser where I left it.

I put down Striker and quickly grabbed the Looking Device, turning it back on and looking through the glass.

I saw some words and pictures written on the wall, but I see an arrow pointing down at a light source attached to the wall that doesn't work. I turned off the Looking Device and handed it to Striker who held it in his bottom right hand.

I pulled the torch and instantly a secret room was revealed. It was a bathroom. There was a toilet inside. I go to the toilet and opened the top lid to the inside mechanism. I spot a bent piece of metal tied to the chain attaching the handle to the plug.

Someone else must have been in here and left this piece of metal for others to escape.

I grabbed the metal piece and ran to the door. I stuck my arm out through the bars and started to pick the lock as best as I could. Fortunately, luck was on our side. I heard the sound of a lock clicking open and instantly swung open the bar door.